post a pic of your latest purchase

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
LowandLoud

Re: post a pic of your latest purchase

Post by LowandLoud »

I believe its actually an 8 channel. I have seen something like this before but it was a Japan or China only release? Very cool all-in-one system amp.

LL
Always looking for:

Install accessories
LE amps
Processing
Unique pieces
trickyricky

Post by trickyricky »

Here's my M100 & M50 back from getting a fresh powder coat. Guess who's next......that's right the M25.

Stainless Screws, yeah buddy. Anyone know where I can get about 20 of those gold screws lol.

Out in the sun.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

over the past year with the build I have been upgrading my tools to the point now that I have almost anything I need. Wasn't cheap with the welder but I did get a good deal on the compressor, but that just led to pneumatic tool purchases but I have to say I have really enjoyed any time I get working on the car and really enjoyed starting too see how its coming out. Its been nice to be able to afford snap on tools again as the old crap broke and I was happy to find a nice deal on this used screwdriver set. I like the old orange hard handles better then the new softgrip stuff better as they are durable as hell and easy to see. Just need a bigger drawer now...
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

Since the heating system of our house was installed back in 1979 and it´s efficiency more or less sucks compared to modern systems i was looking for an affordable replacement for some time now. New systems cost quite some cash (arround 7000eur) so i checked a local for sale website if used systems are up for grabs. Lots of people replacing their oil heating sytem and upgrade to photovoltaic sytems and kick out their 5 to 10 year old oil systems for a fraction of the new price.

Yesterday i stumbled across a sytem that was installed 2005 and taken out of service only a month ago. Last maintenance checks have been performed November 2013 and the units look like new. The seller only wanted 1500eur for it so i took the chance and bought it right away. Comes with the Heater all the installation material and a boiler.

This unit will save us up to 600 to 800eur a year when it comes to buying oil for heating.
Brenner.jpg
Brenner.jpg (92.93 KiB) Viewed 13598 times
Boiler.jpg
Boiler.jpg (71.73 KiB) Viewed 13598 times
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
LowandLoud

Post by LowandLoud »

joerg wrote:Lots of people replacing their oil heating sytem and upgrade to photovoltaic sytems and kick out their 5 to 10 year old oil systems for a fraction of the new price.
Brenner.jpg
Boiler.jpg

I have to ask; what is a photovoltaic system? Most houses over here use natural gas as a fuel for our furnace's.

LL
Always looking for:

Install accessories
LE amps
Processing
Unique pieces
joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

I´m usally not a guy that´s just posting links when it comes to a nice conversation but in this case i guess i don´t know half the technical terms in english language to explain it. Short said it solar energy.
If u want to read the full book. Here it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photovoltaic_system
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
LowandLoud

Post by LowandLoud »

Oh ok. We just call it solar. I had never heard the technical term before. Solar is catching on here in Canada. Its still very expensive technology though. Wind power (turbine) is also catching on, although governments seem to be discouraging it in the private sector. I assume because with surplus energy, they will have to pay out rather than bill.
A man only a few Km away built a massive windmill generator a few years back. He spent a pile of money thinking he could use it as an income source. The city upped his property taxes to the point (10x) of making it unfeasible. Essentially forcing him to shut it down. Its sad really.

LL
Always looking for:

Install accessories
LE amps
Processing
Unique pieces
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I took some profits from my pot stocks to put into something more solid and easily liquidated. Put some into gold and have some more set aside to do so but decided to try a new idea from a friend that has had good luck with it and decided to invest in a gun or two. I am not a gun nut so later when the value goes up I will have no issue selling them, sales/demand/prices are down right now so it seems like everything lines up. Also allows me to protect me gold a little better if I needed too :)

So after a little searching I found a nice colt ar15 light carbine used for a good deal. Picked it up this week and was happy to find it in perfect condition. will definitely be upgrading sights/scope on it, maybe the grip/quad rail if I can find one for a good deal but again the biggest idea here is to have something worth more the I have into that I can sell if/when I need too so I don't want to start sticking too much stuff on the outside of it.
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

Ebay special, floor models.
Attachments
EliteComps.JPG
EliteComps.JPG (108.9 KiB) Viewed 13553 times
Drock

post a pic of your latest purchase

Post by Drock »

Finally got my nib ti5 today.
This pic is of my ti9,ti6, & ti5 comps. All nib.
These are just for keepsake.
Thanks to all that went out of there way to help me get these. And a special thanks to DVNT who really went to batt for me. ( more than once ). Great members here.
ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I found myself a cherry audio control ESP-2 today on the old shool facebook page. Even the remote is in great shape love those little suckers!
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

still amazed at what my pot stocks are doing. Its fun to figure up that I am up %1700 on one of them now :) Decided to buy something else that is likely to go up in value when the next gun ban scare starts up. This is a version of the AK but it shoots 12 gauge shells, 20 round drum mag on it now and a forward grip/folding stock to come.
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

What a day found a stock 3 player oem rampage arcade machine very clean !!!
Last edited by kg1961 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

got a vintage ESP2 from audio control I found on the old school car audio page last weekend.
LowandLoud

Post by LowandLoud »

kg1961 wrote:What a day found a stock 3 player oem rampage arcade machine very clean !!!

I loved Rampage!

LL
Always looking for:

Install accessories
LE amps
Processing
Unique pieces
Thumper88

Post by Thumper88 »

Thumper88

Post by Thumper88 »

I have an addiction...
vwdude

Post by vwdude »

Nice watches!!! How big is the face? I'm into watches as well.
A few of these and a few of those.
Creator of www.phoenixgoldregistry.com
hit me up to add your limited edition amps.
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I have been considering a new watch lately. Mu grandfather was always into rado and it caught my eye so I have been watching them.
Thumper88

Post by Thumper88 »

http://www.russia2all.com/vostok-europe ... 11111.html

47mm...I have a bigger one on the way though.
Thumper88

Post by Thumper88 »

ttocs

Post by ttocs »

CAR PARTS! I have had a few deliveries this week leading up to one big box I am anxiously awaiting, my new carbon fiber hood. I am going with a flush aerocatch style hood pin to ensure it stays down and couldn't prop the new hood up with the old prop rod now could I?
NOT 2 OLD YET

Post by NOT 2 OLD YET »

ttocs wrote:CAR PARTS! I have had a few deliveries this week leading up to one big box I am anxiously awaiting, my new carbon fiber hood. I am going with a flush aerocatch style hood pin to ensure it stays down and couldn't prop the new hood up with the old prop rod now could I?
Aint it like Christmas when the UPS or FedEx guys pulls up to the house with Mustang parts? :clap:
Collection And Still Growing:
M-100, 50,2,44s, and 25
RT 66 #0840, Outlaw#1005, Bandit#1884, MQ430
MS2125, MS275, MS 2250 W/shroud 3MPS2500, 2 MPS2240 Custom MPS4740
EQ215, EQ215ix,EQ 230 W/TBAt, ZX600TI, 400TI, TI500.4
2 PLD1, MX2, 2 Leather Team PG Jackets
TBA (Dealer Display Empty Guts)10'XS Subs
AX204, 406 (New In Box)
Eclipse ECD413 + DSP1001 , 2 JL 8W6
Installed: PG MPS2500 and Modified By PG MQ430
ZBB34TI With ZRDT3, and RMD
Audison Bit 10
PG Elite and Sapphire 6.5 Comps
JL 13TW5 subs
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

who doesn't love the sound of the big brown truck rumbling up the road? The squeak of the brakes as he pulls up to confirm HE IS INFRONT OF YOUR HOUSE!!!! He never brings bills after all.... he dropped something else off this morning certainly not the usual. I am making a tank for my meth kit since I can't find a handy place for the premade tank(trunk will be full after all). I ordered a 2" x 4" piece of structural aluminum tubing(1/8" wall) that I am going to weld some ends on, a filler neck and a bung. I am also going to tie the upper radiator mounts into the gussets for the mounting brackets in just for a little cleaner look.

Its on top of the radiator if your wondering, just behind/under the core support.
JayGold

Post by JayGold »

14 PG amps from M/MS/ZX/Ti/LE and counting....the addiction continues...