if you have computer troubles be cautious

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
The Golden One
Quarantined
Quarantined

if you have computer troubles be cautious

Post by The Golden One »

ive been trying to fix my computer and decided to call a help line on the net and got this guy in india that seemed like he was helping me. but dude was just setting me up for some more troubles, i was using my mom's computer to go online cause mine is just wacked, well dude did this thing where he takes over your computer and it's suppost to fix it. i guess dude must have thought it would be cool to mess up the computer i was using that being my moms no big deal, here's where it got bad when i went to start her computer up again all i got was blank screen. i though "mom's gona kill me" i got it to work after trying a bunch of stuff and then searching on how to fix that problem, but here's the deal dude said he's gona call me back on monday to see if i want to buy his support plan for over $200 buck's, i think it would be better to just throw my computer off a tall building than to buy his plan. :-x
(Phoenix Gold) "Triple-Darlington High Definition Amplifier" (Rockford Fosjunk) "Triple-Distortion No Definition Amp on Fire"