Revenge is sweet!

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
joerg
SOFA-KING

Revenge is sweet!

Post by joerg »

Quite some effort he put into this! 8)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=333_1325838095
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
kg1961
Got wood?

Re: Revenge is sweet!

Post by kg1961 »

joerg wrote:Quite some effort he put into this! 8)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=333_1325838095

i would hate to piss that guy offf...lol
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

jesus the first one I thought it was just a fake that they cut and stuck into place. I call BS and say its a marketing viral vid for what ever name that was on the ax. Kinda like the airplane that landed with one wing?

When I thought it was a stuck-on trick it reminded me of an old install bay trick. When ever you had someone that was afraid of throwing too long of a screw threw a body panel it was a perfect time to pull it out. It was great in overhead screens, sometimes speakers or amps depending on what/where they were mounting them. WE would cut the last 1/3" of the screw off flat with a cutting wheel and then use an iddy biddy piece of double sided tape on the flat spot where it was cut. We would stick it on the other side of the panel that they were afraid to go through when they were not paying attention, then just sit back and wait for that puppy to explode.........
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
freshkryp69

Post by freshkryp69 »

Holy shit that gives me an exploding idea..MUUUWAAAAhahaha
Square 1
ludeboost98

Post by ludeboost98 »

ttocs wrote:jesus the first one I thought it was just a fake that they cut and stuck into place. I call BS and say its a marketing viral vid for what ever name that was on the ax. Kinda like the airplane that landed with one wing?

When I thought it was a stuck-on trick it reminded me of an old install bay trick. When ever you had someone that was afraid of throwing too long of a screw threw a body panel it was a perfect time to pull it out. It was great in overhead screens, sometimes speakers or amps depending on what/where they were mounting them. WE would cut the last 1/3" of the screw off flat with a cutting wheel and then use an iddy biddy piece of double sided tape on the flat spot where it was cut. We would stick it on the other side of the panel that they were afraid to go through when they were not paying attention, then just sit back and wait for that puppy to explode.........
Bwahahaha ! I did the same thing to a fellow installer who was putting a overhead into a Tahoe . I cut off the heads to 4 screws and use a itty bitty piece of dum-dum ( black strip caulking ) on each one and stuck them to the roof . Not only did he freak , the shop manager and the owner of the company was up in arms ! After I got off the floor , I let them all in on the gag right before they called the customer . I had to change my underwear
1x MS1000TA
1x MS2250 schrouded
1X MPS2500
1x MAC500 (MS2125 plate)
1x ZPA0.5 Black
1x ZX950 Black
1x Titanium 1200.1Ti
1x Titanium 600.2Ti
1x Titanuim 500.4Ti
1x EQ15x
04evors