PayPal Bill Me Later??

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
AVICJR
Team Coach

PayPal Bill Me Later??

Post by AVICJR »

Does anyone know how this works? As long as something on Ebay "accepts" it then you can purchase that item using it? I don't want to commit to buying something and find out later that the BML doesn't work or that the entire purchase isn't covered.
Thumper88

Re: PayPal Bill Me Later??

Post by Thumper88 »

I've used it....and now I need to pay it off.
Of course I have full intent of paying it off within the 6 months given and will not make any other large purchases before it is paid off.
Got an extra $10 in eBay bucks plus 1% extra, ended up getting around $50 in eBay bucks on a welder I bought, that was before they stopped giving eBay bucks on items sold under business and industrial.
Otherwise I would not have used it...they gave me a credit line of at least $2,500...so I don't really think there's a limit as long as your credit is good.
You cannot pay it off with a credit card, just so you know...has to be checking account.
Kind of sucks as I'd like to be able to get reward points via my credit card (knowing that I would be able to pay it off right away).
Stryker

Post by Stryker »

lol, another easy way to get credit....
isn't that why the USA is in such trouble?
I'm just stating an opinion in general not directed at either of you guys.
screw car audio, I'd rather go fast....errr, wait a minute.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

i tried to order some second skin last night and was directed to a paypal sandbox thingy that I could not get to work... Anyone know anything about it?
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Thumper88

Post by Thumper88 »

sandbox? Not a clue...
Paid off my BillMeLater account.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

the bill-me-later, is that just the paypal card?

the sandbox thing came up when I was trying to order sound damping from second skin and they directed me to it. Ended up calling my order in today.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.