Best gore

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
freshkryp69

Best gore

Post by freshkryp69 »

[stipud: website redacted] OMG, those mexican cartels are fucking wacko's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive never seen that many bodies dismembered in my life! lol
Square 1
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Re: Best gore

Post by stipud »

Wow what is the point of this? I don't think we need links to gore sites in the lounge of a Phoenix Gold car audio forum.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I didn't click on it. Use to hear alot more about it then most living in az. Its not nice stuff...
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Starunit10

Post by Starunit10 »

It was almost shut down for refusing to take down one lunatic one ice pick, even after they found out it was a real murder from Montreal. They took it down, but too late now you can still see buddy get n hacked and raped on the net. Purely sick twisted individual. :shock:
Collection Growing..........
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

yea all those drug cartels are just fakin that murder stuff....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
freshkryp69

Post by freshkryp69 »

stipud wrote:Wow what is the point of this? I don't think we need links to gore sites in the lounge of a Phoenix Gold car audio forum.
wow! Ive been censored..lol. on the phorum! Well as I said, the mexican cartels are freaking serious, too serious! I knew they were real bad but I never knew how far they went with their bullshit..Cant they find a better way to do biz? Dam I never chopped up anyone cause they sold weed in my town! Fuckers totally chopped up 49 people (they dont show that) then lay white sheets out with black letters on the ground to deliver a message.. Why not just write it on paper, email? Im sure with the billions of dollars the CIA gives them for drugs every year they have the tech to conduct biz just a lilbit more civilized. Evidently chopping up people dosent get the message across? cause they do it all the time. So in their case I think murdering people is just a waste of time and it leads to gang retaliation. And will lead to their demise..
And beside's, why wouldnt I link a site,people do it all the time here, people post gay shit, which is way worse!.. im sure im not the only one here that knows about that website? I dont like everything they have over there,but they have alot of funny shit or used to anyways. I think if you cant handle it, dont checkout the site.. the name of it is pretty self explanatory.

I got it tho, no more gore websites.
Square 1