Broken foot vs broken arm

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
nutxo

Broken foot vs broken arm

Post by nutxo »

So I busted up my foot a few weeks ago. I remember years ago talking to a friend. I had a broken wrist and he had a broken leg and I told him Id much rather have the broken leg because at least Id have 2 hands.

2 hands don't do any good if you cant get to where you freakin wanna be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant even get a cup of coffee !!!!!!!!!!!
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Re: Broken foot vs broken arm

Post by Bfowler »

i just got over a busted arm a few months ago. i would have to say arm is better than foot. at least if the break is in the middle.

the arms are just straight big bits of bone. they can heal pretty normal. the foot is complicated and has lots of joints and things attached to it. so it seems like it would have a hard time healing properly

pic for fun. that was my right humerus in september
Attachments
Mulino-20120729-00296.jpg
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
todd217

Post by todd217 »

i know what you mean i broke my right hand years ago and it sucked. i was in an accident 3 weeks ago and broke my knee cap ans yesterday was my first day home. i will take a broken hand any day over this.
nutxo

Post by nutxo »

It sucks, It hurts all the time and now I have to get a referral to an orthopedic doctor.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

had some broken metacarpels, and I tore an acl. The metecarpals sucked as they are the slowest bones in the body to heal but the acl also sucked with surgery, rehab.... Now the worst thing though is my stomach crap. Just a horrible pain at your core that it doesn't matter what you do it just seems to hurt more.....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.