Autograpged mania

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
smgreen20

Autograpged mania

Post by smgreen20 »

Here's a few of the Autographed items I have that I've talked about in the past here and on other forums. Thought I'd post them now.

This is just the music side. I have some baseball memrob. and a metric ass load of NASCAR memrob.

Lets see yours.

My Chely Wright collection
Her actual water bottle she drank out of on stage durring the show w/the water still in it. She's HOT :drool: and yes I took a drink of it after her. This was back in 96.
An AUTO'ed 11x9
Aonther AUTO'ed 11x9
Me kissing her. My friends mom took the pic and "had an issue" w/it when she went to take the pic, so a peck on the cheek turned into a 15 sec smootch, I didn't mind :wink:
The CD and the book AUTO'ed, personalized to me, as were most of them.
PANTERA's inner album cover and the 4 tix stubbs for the 4 times I've seen them.
PANTERAs AUTO on the back sleeve. This is probably my most "prized" possesion, as DIMEBAG DARRELL is dead. I got to meet them back in 2000 at an AUTO session.
My fav group, Killswitch Engage.

In this pic, there's 2 guitar pics (one is hidden behind one of the tix stubbs) the visable one is in the left top corner. A issue of Revolver signed, thier song list- signed, the marker they used to sig everything with.
The 2nd time I saw them I got a Fan Club tix/package and got a meet and greet. Got the 11x9 and one of my cymbals-signed.
The cymbal
Everything KSE

That's it for now. So, lets have it. What do you have to share?
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998