man life just isn't fair.

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

man life just isn't fair.

Post by ttocs »

This year started off so well with my chrones BS as I was only sick 4 times from jan-aug. Since then though the fall has sucked and I have been sick 4 more times since the end of aug. Been lucky to make it a month between visits. Really sucks as I have been starting to make some good progress on the rebuild but now I get too pick it up again next week if I am lucky. Its starting to come together and I am hoping to have it on the road by spring/summer but if this keeps going like it is I am no sure when it could be done....

And on the flip side I know it could be worse. I know we have some people on here that are also dealing with health issues. I hope that you guys have a good family/support system as with out mine, I can say for sure I would not be here now....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
groundpounder

Re: man life just isn't fair.

Post by groundpounder »

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time lately Scott. Family is verry special, and it is important that you support each other. I just became grandpa just over a week ago, and it the greatest thing. You may want to watch the welding. The fumes are toxic, full of heavy metals and many other impurities that is on the metal, like paint, oil dust ect. And toxins are in there highest levels and worst forms when heated or burnt. I have been wanting to contact you about the RCAs. I switched banks and have been waiting 3 weeks on my debit card to arrive so I can send money to my paypal account. It should arrive any day now. Chris.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

ah was wondering what happened there. No rush as it would be at least next week before I could ship anything.

Yea as I said I am thankful for a good group to lean on.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Great, Scott. I am in no hurry at all either but I am serious. Money is in the bank just isnt linked to paypal yet. Thanks. Chris.