happy new year. How was your year?

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

happy new year. How was your year?

Post by ttocs »

Seems like we are not on here as much as we use to be. How did your year turn out?

mine had some good and some bad. I would say it was a little better then the year before and that is all I ask. Started off with a good year health wise and ended up being sick more then I liked. Hopefully the new helmet/resperator will fix that but will have to wait and see. Almost afraid to say I had a really good year with my stocks. My pot-stocks went up a lot in the last month with Colorado and hopefully that is the tip of the iceberg there. Hopefully before long I will be able to get medical MJ as its still one of the few things we have found that helps reliably.

For next year hopefully I can get the mustang back on the road(and supercharged) and just hoping for it too be a little better then last year.....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
joerg
SOFA-KING

Re: happy new year. How was your year?

Post by joerg »

Happy new year everybody!!!

I had a pretty good year. Didn´t have any health issues besides some backpain because of the exhausting work arround the house. Luckily everbody else within the family is ok as well. We are only worried about my grandfather that turned 86 last year.

Regarding Phoenix Gold stuff i was lucky to enjoy a real nice oldschool system and proofed to myself that cyclones are awesome subs. No matter if used for home audio purposes or car audio installs.

Didn´t drive the Charger much last year after the carbfire i had and tried to install an air grabber setup which isn´t finished yet.
I bought quite some parts which are not installed because not having the time for it. We´ll see how this year is working out.

Mid September my girl and i hit the nail while looking for a house and bought one pretty close to the place we used to live.
We moved in mid December after we cleaned out the old stuff and trash from the former owner. All the rooms have been painted. All the electrics have been replaced with new wires, switches and sockets. My father did all the floors and since my mother took care of all the outside stuff. There´s still a lot to do but for now or better said until it warms up outside again i don´t feel like doing anything. :lol:
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
ajaye

Post by ajaye »

ttocs wrote: I would say it was a little better then the year before and that is all I ask.
Brother, if we can say that every year, I think we are in good shape. 8)

I can't complain. I got back to work, though not full time, I was busy more than I wasn't. I took care of some shit I needed to address and its making life easier every day. I'm still working on my PMA (not to be confused with PMS), and it also gets easier every day. I finished my system after like a year and a half and I'd say I met my goal. Its loud, it covers the full frequency range, and at this point I'm all-in well under $500 including materials and everything I think. It could certainly be better, but in a car that's got 210k miles and for my first install, and the fact that I did every single part myself, I'm not complaining.

Now I need a new project though. :o
Happy New Year to everyone.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I try not too ask for too much as I have learned that you need to watch what you ask for. My pot stocks are going nuts today even with the market down. Sold some today and waiting for a couple of others to go up to take some more profits out. Been investing for a while, never seen it like this but this is a new area for the market.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

Man it was a long night drank to much and ended up playing the.last of us on ps3 for 6 hour till 4 am hung over kids came in at 7am..lol
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport