Baby hair trick

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
Drock

Baby hair trick

Post by Drock »

So I was checking out some threads today on another forum and came across a video that was posted on Facebook of a guy holding his infant daughter up to the port between two subs and cranked his tunes.

Omfg what a douche. Unbelievable, I can't believe some dad was so incredibly stupid.
Apparently this dude is in a lot of trouble now as the vid has gone viral ms made it to a couple news channels and child services ( just what I read anyway).

Anyone else seen this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: Baby hair trick

Post by ttocs »

its on youtube now and been reported to cps as far as I know. Hair trick is bad enough he was just holding his kid up in the port.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Drock

Post by Drock »

Unbelievable.

ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

dude will be in jail in 48 hrs watch.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Drock

Post by Drock »

Threads are getting crazy out of hand. People talking shit about beating people up and now frigging who's got bigger guns to guys with military training wanting to go fuck this guy up.
I mean this is really crazy.

Even if I felt that strongly about an issue I would never vocalize comments on a public Phorum, let alone Facebook, that could potentially come back and bite you in the ass.
I'm in awe over this.