its just amazing to me how many dr's are still think pot=bad

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
groundpounder

Re: its just amazing to me how many dr's are still think pot

Post by groundpounder »

ttocs wrote:I have not tried it and a quick search to see if it has lactose in it tells me why. Most pills have lactose in them to use as a binder and it seems the medical lactose they use I am really bad with. Because of this more often then not the anti-nausea meds they give me make me throw up...
You may want to look into Kefir? It is the best probiotic known to man. I make my own, and love it. I even began to crave it after making it a short while. Besides all the health benefits, I believe it also eliminates lactose intolerance and my enable you to try those meds.?
ByBlaZeD

Post by ByBlaZeD »

ttocs wrote:possibly but at least with my volcano the vapor cools in the bag. With the vapor cannon it cooled with the tube before it reached you. I have never hit a vaporizer that could make you cough like smoking does to talk about irritation.
I agree. I own 2 volcano's and have had the first since 2005. They definitely cool the vapor to a lower temp than smoke even out of a water pipe (no ice of course :) ). I believe it is by far the healthiest way to medicate. As for not making you cough... that depends on the operator :mrgreen: lol! I can't wait until its legal either. It's time for America to wake up!
PG Collection in the making:
2 - ZX400ti
1 - X600.1
2 - X100.4
1 - Ti2500.1
1 - Ti800.4
1 - XS2300
1 - Sapphire SA3.0X
1 - XS124
1 - White Bass CUBE
1 - Black Bass CUBE
2 - TLD66
1 - XSC10
3 - LPL44
1 - BLK RMD
1 - RMD (New Style)
Fused Distro's
Non-Fused Distro's
RCA's

Non-PG.....
1 - JL e4300
1 - JL JX500/1
1 - RF Punch 200aIV
1 - RF Punch 250m
2 - RF P2D2-12
1 - RF P165-S (Locked up woofer after 6 months!! Stay Away LOL)
1 - MTX Thunder 2150X
1 - SS Reference 414s
ByBlaZeD

Post by ByBlaZeD »

trickyricky wrote:When i said the herb would be more expensive when using a vaporizer I meant that I would only use the Volcano with premium grade MaryJane...sort of like the prescription herbs. What I get is straight up brick shit...cheap but does the job.

I can't justify spending 30 bucks for 2 grams of some high quality herb. For that same amount I can get some 10grams of shitty herb.

To eat it would pretty much require the HIGH end herb...same as prescription herb. Eating it would not only be safer but the effects would last many times longer.

I've had a few jamaican friends tell me how their grandmother's would brew it and drink it as tea...said the effects where longer than smoking it.
Actually the volcano is great for all types of mj. I have 2 separate cambers and valve/bag setups for brick and high grade. I'll tell you I hate smoking brick but with a volcano it's the best it can be! I've even had people say its the machine that makes seeds/stems taste like the best mj lol. Obviously its not like that but it will definitely make your stuff stretch and it will pay for itself :mrgreen: . Mine paid for itself within a year with the savings. They are pricey but it is a good investment and I can back them up on durability! I have had my oldest since Jan 2005 and its still going strong with very heavy use on and off through out the years!
2 - ZX400ti
1 - X600.1
2 - X100.4
1 - Ti2500.1
1 - Ti800.4
1 - XS2300
1 - Sapphire SA3.0X
1 - XS124
1 - White Bass CUBE
1 - Black Bass CUBE
2 - TLD66
1 - XSC10
3 - LPL44
1 - BLK RMD
1 - RMD (New Style)
Fused Distro's
Non-Fused Distro's
RCA's

Non-PG.....
1 - JL e4300
1 - JL JX500/1
1 - RF Punch 200aIV
1 - RF Punch 250m
2 - RF P2D2-12
1 - MTX Thunder 2150X
1 - SS Reference 414s
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

nice to know they last, they better for what they charge...... I got the carrying bag with mine as well as its great for group situations now I am not sure I would get invited over to a couple friends houses if I didn't bring it. I also figured out that you can makes some fantastic sorbet/ice cream with it. When you exhale, lift the lid of the container just enough to blow into the ice cream container and the colder temp will cause the THC to condense and will form a white layer on top of the sorbet until your breath starts to melt it. The sorbet thing works a little better since it freezes a littler harder then ice cream but try it out.

Thinking about the temp thing after that response, there is no way a vaporizer will give you hotter vapors then from a pipe/one hitter/joint/burning-smoking.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
trickyricky

Post by trickyricky »

Now your guys are making me want to try out a volcano/vaporizer. I use cigars, and a couple of cigars are expensive as a pack of cigarettes (which I dont smoke).
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I have heard good reports from friends about the arizer solo(I think that's the one/spelling) I think it is which has the ability to do forced air or you can just hook a wip/hose up to it and suck it through yourself if your alone. I love my volcano no doubt but like I said if I didn't happen to come into some unexpected money while contemplating which one I might get I would probably have the solo as well. The bags are good for groups as you can fill one up and pass it around or keep hooking new/empty bag. prior too the volcano I had a vaparwarez vapor cannon and it worked well for personal use but in a group situation you either end up crowded around a small table or getting into line.
ByBlaZeD

Post by ByBlaZeD »

ttocs wrote:I have heard good reports from friends about the arizer solo(I think that's the one/spelling) I think it is which has the ability to do forced air or you can just hook a wip/hose up to it and suck it through yourself if your alone. I love my volcano no doubt but like I said if I didn't happen to come into some unexpected money while contemplating which one I might get I would probably have the solo as well. The bags are good for groups as you can fill one up and pass it around or keep hooking new/empty bag. prior too the volcano I had a vaparwarez vapor cannon and it worked well for personal use but in a group situation you either end up crowded around a small table or getting into line.
I haven't tried a solo but I have tried about a dozen different vapes. I have seen ones that would hit very well, but nothing comes close to the volcano. I prefer the bag over a tube but one I have tired that hit well enough for me to purchase one was Da Buddha. Its made by the same people that make the silver surfer but works 10X better. It can be had for less than $200. But that being said I still hardly use it considering I have a choice to use the volcano lol. It's a hard hit to get it but imo its the best you can buy hands down. Its like the Phoenix Gold of vapes lol! Here's some pics of my babies lol the blue one was a limited edition run they did I believe its one of 75 made and they did 5 different colors. The regular volcano is filling a bag that will make anyone cough lol but you can run it anyway you want.
Attachments
This is the one from 2005. I built the box and used to carry it with me everywhere I went lol. Had an inverter in the truck and everything lol.
This is the one from 2005. I built the box and used to carry it with me everywhere I went lol. Had an inverter in the truck and everything lol.
The lines are reflections not scratches :) This thing is mint!
The lines are reflections not scratches :) This thing is mint!
2 - ZX400ti
1 - X600.1
2 - X100.4
1 - Ti2500.1
1 - Ti800.4
1 - XS2300
1 - Sapphire SA3.0X
1 - XS124
1 - White Bass CUBE
1 - Black Bass CUBE
2 - TLD66
1 - XSC10
3 - LPL44
1 - BLK RMD
1 - RMD (New Style)
Fused Distro's
Non-Fused Distro's
RCA's

Non-PG.....
1 - JL e4300
1 - JL JX500/1
1 - RF Punch 200aIV
1 - RF Punch 250m
2 - RF P2D2-12
1 - MTX Thunder 2150X
1 - SS Reference 414s
trickyricky

Post by trickyricky »

Got my digital Volcano today!!! Woohoooo!!! Thats the good news....bad news I ran out yesterday :idiot: lol...Can't wait to give it a few shot....or should I say hits :drool: :metal: :safe: .

That looks like a very happy dog you got there....just relaxed and chilling, probably knows what time it is since the volcano is out :lol:

ByBlaZeD

Post by ByBlaZeD »

trickyricky wrote:Got my digital Volcano today!!! Woohoooo!!! Thats the good news....bad news I ran out yesterday :idiot: lol...Can't wait to give it a few shot....or should I say hits :drool: :metal: :safe: .
nice! my buddy has a digi. I like the push buttons for the heat/air vs the rocker switches. for some reason storz and bickel says they can't be used on the classic... the rocker switches are the only weak link on the classics. I've had to replace mine on the 05 model twice. the nice thing is they are easy to change and readily available online! I hope you like it man! if you have any questions shot me a pm.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
2 - ZX400ti
1 - X600.1
2 - X100.4
1 - Ti2500.1
1 - Ti800.4
1 - XS2300
1 - Sapphire SA3.0X
1 - XS124
1 - White Bass CUBE
1 - Black Bass CUBE
2 - TLD66
1 - XSC10
3 - LPL44
1 - BLK RMD
1 - RMD (New Style)
Fused Distro's
Non-Fused Distro's
RCA's

Non-PG.....
1 - JL e4300
1 - JL JX500/1
1 - RF Punch 200aIV
1 - RF Punch 250m
2 - RF P2D2-12
1 - MTX Thunder 2150X
1 - SS Reference 414s
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

love my digit! Did you get the carrying bag as well? I would if you didn't, your friends will love when you come over with your bag.
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

Another piece of advice is it says in the instructions you need to fill it all the way too the top. Not necessary and just a waste. I find just enough to cove the bottom is enough and be sure to keep the screen on top clean. Only other piece of advise I would give is to replace the bags with the turkey sized oven bags. They are bigger and seem to work better. The smaller bags I am not sure get it hot enough as with the bigger ones the vapor gets stronger towards the middle/end.
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I also noticed recently that new York legalized and that Washington is almost ready to start its system in action. Great news for the cause. I am sure we all know its coming. I am curious if anyone else has invested in any pot-based stocks? I had a good year last year but if this year continues its looking even better yet.
ByBlaZeD

Post by ByBlaZeD »

trickyricky wrote:Got my digital Volcano today!!! Woohoooo!!! Thats the good news....bad news I ran out yesterday :idiot: lol...Can't wait to give it a few shot....or should I say hits :drool: :metal: :safe: .

That looks like a very happy dog you got there....just relaxed and chilling, probably knows what time it is since the volcano is out :lol:

LOL I didn't even notice he was in the pic :doh: ! Yep hes real happy, chill, and knows exactly what time it is lol!
2 - ZX400ti
1 - X600.1
2 - X100.4
1 - Ti2500.1
1 - Ti800.4
1 - XS2300
1 - Sapphire SA3.0X
1 - XS124
1 - White Bass CUBE
1 - Black Bass CUBE
2 - TLD66
1 - XSC10
3 - LPL44
1 - BLK RMD
1 - RMD (New Style)
Fused Distro's
Non-Fused Distro's
RCA's

Non-PG.....
1 - JL e4300
1 - JL JX500/1
1 - RF Punch 200aIV
1 - RF Punch 250m
2 - RF P2D2-12
1 - MTX Thunder 2150X
1 - SS Reference 414s
ByBlaZeD

Post by ByBlaZeD »

ttocs wrote:Another piece of advice is it says in the instructions you need to fill it all the way too the top. Not necessary and just a waste. I find just enough to cove the bottom is enough and be sure to keep the screen on top clean. Only other piece of advise I would give is to replace the bags with the turkey sized oven bags. They are bigger and seem to work better. The smaller bags I am not sure get it hot enough as with the bigger ones the vapor gets stronger towards the middle/end.
It really says in your instructions to fill it all the way?!?! They must have changed it because mine says Min 1/16" Max 1/2". Strange but yes you do not need to fill all the way! I usually put a little over a half inch in and I'll get 4-5 good bags. I use the large bags (up to 8 lbs) for personal and the turkey bags when I have a crowd. I have 3 solid valve setup ups though. I start getting strong vapor right at 3 seconds of running without the bag and I am never not satisfied with the amount of vapor in a large bag. I found that it gets harsh if you don't kill the bag fast enough kinda like smoke will get stale. Another piece of advice, before your valve and mouth piece get dirty take them apart and put a small, thin coat of cooking oil on the sliding parts. It will keep it from sticking for like 5 times longer. The stuff that forms on the top washer of the screen insert is supper too! Don't waste it! Also try and save that big 10ft roll they give you with it. If you ever get another valve/mouth piece setup you can put one on each end and have a double sided 10ft bag (great for parties) lol. And if you have a friend with a volcano (or 2 like me lol) you can do what I call the dueling volcanos with the 10ft bag!
Attachments
filling camber.jpg
2 - ZX400ti
1 - X600.1
2 - X100.4
1 - Ti2500.1
1 - Ti800.4
1 - XS2300
1 - Sapphire SA3.0X
1 - XS124
1 - White Bass CUBE
1 - Black Bass CUBE
2 - TLD66
1 - XSC10
3 - LPL44
1 - BLK RMD
1 - RMD (New Style)
Fused Distro's
Non-Fused Distro's
RCA's

Non-PG.....
1 - JL e4300
1 - JL JX500/1
1 - RF Punch 200aIV
1 - RF Punch 250m
2 - RF P2D2-12
1 - MTX Thunder 2150X
1 - SS Reference 414s
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

yea mine came with instuctions to fill it all the way and if you didn't to use some special metal pad to take up the rest of the space.
ByBlaZeD

Post by ByBlaZeD »

Interesting. I have the metal pad but its supposed to be for oils and liquids... I have never used it though. I wonder why they changed it. I've never had any issues even putting the smallest amount just to cover the screen. Unless the screen is worn and clogged. BTW if you clean the screen with 90% alcohol and an old tooth brush and keep flipping it I've had a single screen last 3+ years! I've only purchased screens once in almost 10 years and if I would have thought about it first I'd probably still be on the original set.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
2 - ZX400ti
1 - X600.1
2 - X100.4
1 - Ti2500.1
1 - Ti800.4
1 - XS2300
1 - Sapphire SA3.0X
1 - XS124
1 - White Bass CUBE
1 - Black Bass CUBE
2 - TLD66
1 - XSC10
3 - LPL44
1 - BLK RMD
1 - RMD (New Style)
Fused Distro's
Non-Fused Distro's
RCA's

Non-PG.....
1 - JL e4300
1 - JL JX500/1
1 - RF Punch 200aIV
1 - RF Punch 250m
2 - RF P2D2-12
1 - MTX Thunder 2150X
1 - SS Reference 414s
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I just keep the short haired brush next to it and if you use that while its still hot it all comes out really easy. I have replaced dirty screens but they have all still held up for further use. It doesn't matter how high I have the temp or how long it blows I have never had it taste the slightest bit burned.