PAC-12 football thread

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
vwdude

PAC-12 football thread

Post by vwdude »

So anyone think we will end up with a team in the playoff? Oregon got knocked off Thursday and hasn't really looked strong this year, UCLA doesn't seem to be as strong as we expected, and I was at the USC game last weekend, wow did they look horrible.

I don't see Arizona beating UCLA, USC, and Stanford.

Thoughts? I'd like to believe that the PAC-12 can hang with the rest but this year hasn't looked so great so far.
A few of these and a few of those.
Creator of www.phoenixgoldregistry.com
hit me up to add your limited edition amps.
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Re: PAC-12 football thread

Post by Bfowler »

i think the pac12 champ goes almost no matter what. even a 2 loss team the way the crazy chaos is going. we are a strong conference, just too competitive for our own good. i bet as a conference we RUIN teams in bowl games this year

as an oregon fan...i cant even begin to describe how disheartened i am. we have so much talent. i dont think anyone can match up with us player to player. but somehow between coaching ineptness and player attitude, we look incredibly mediocre.

if i had to pick...i think oregon takes ucla this weekend, but loses to Stanford and oregon state. stanford plays arizona in the pac12 championship and goes to playoffs
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
vwdude

Re: PAC-12 football thread

Post by vwdude »

Well..now that the weekend is over, yes ducks won (I expected that, UCLA isn't as good as people thought) and USC kind of beat Arizona.

So anyone in the PAC-12 can beat anyone else. USC beat AZ, Oregon state, and Stanford, UCLA lost to Utah and Oregon, Oregon lost to AZ. I can see Stanford beating UCLA and Oregon.

It'll be tough this year, I see several possible PAC-12 champs, but I don't expect to see USC (my team) in the championship for a few years still. I really hoped Oregon would be able to represent us in the first playoffs.
A few of these and a few of those.
Creator of www.phoenixgoldregistry.com
hit me up to add your limited edition amps.