Windows 10 question

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
Eric D
Short Bus Driver

Windows 10 question

Post by Eric D »

Is anyone running Windows 10? If so, do you notice text antialiasing changing on the fly? As I type the text changes from sharp to blurry in different levels and at different rates. It is highly annoying. I looked into this issue and there are a lot of suggestions. I just wondered if anyone here had the same issues and what they might have done to solve it.
Got "schooled" by member shawn k on May 10th, 2011...
No longer really "in tune" with the audio industry, and probably have not been for some time.
Hands down the forum's most ignorant member...
Don't even know what Ohm's law is...
wooferdog

Re: Windows 10 question

Post by wooferdog »

I had it just a short time and switched back to 7 because my printer would not work with 10. I did not notice any other problem at the time tho.
Phoenix Gold,Don't Leave Home Without It !!!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

switched from 8 to 10 a month ago after just being tired of telling them No I did not want to upgrade and have been cursing about it since. I switched to chrome as my browswer as IE(i know I know it always worked for me) was really bad on it. Not a fan even though it was free....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
NotDeafYet

Post by NotDeafYet »

Stick with 8.1pro or 7. Let others be the guinea pigs. I test ran 10 on a scrub laptop... Video issues.. Kinda perhaps what you're having. Flushed. Back on 7.

My server is on 7...had it not been for that one power outtage, around Xmas, I'd be in the 7month range of continuous uptime.. And before that, was last June.. my os boot drive fried in June, had to swap it out for another and a clone job... Hehehe

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk