Football Megathread

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
dedlyjedly
Silent but Dedly

Post by dedlyjedly »

Nobody thought they could do it against the Cowboys, but the Broncos are 4-0!! Next up, New England.
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

Denver is now 5-0 :hmm:
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Down with Denver, Up with the cowboys! Glad we won... :D
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

The cowboys can suck a :safe:
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

The Colts are 5-0 as well. That makes me :mrgreen:
[url=http://www.usbr.gov//][img]http://www.usbr.gov/images/banner-3.jpg[/img][/url]
teamradrz1

Post by teamradrz1 »

my team sucks again :-x I think it's time Al stikes the deal with the devil for one more SB before he kills over.
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
99 Grand Am GT, Xenon & Ti
71 K5 Blazer, Ti Elite & Xenon
07 Avalanche (still stock, I think wife won)
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Denver is a group of fools!!!!! Why in hell would any football loving fan pick a team where more than half the games their cheerleaders are fully dressed. Just dumb!!!!! Go to the heat baby.... they dress for less!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Werd!
deathcloud

Post by deathcloud »

Right now DEN 27 SD 23... I want the upset!!!!!! GO CHARGERS! I hope they win.....
Kenwood Excelon x592
x200.4(in process of repair OMFG YES)
rsd65cs front
rsd65cs rear
x1200.1
2 rsdc124
using zx350 until repair of x200.4
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

its a wrap..Den 6-0, misfire,... Ihear ya on the cheerleaders though, take some clothes off, who cares how cold it is!!!!!
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
deathcloud

Post by deathcloud »

Damn it SD. It was a good game. I was impressed by denvers defense. I dont care about when they play ravens next i cant wait for den v GB. Now that is gunna be a good game.

Ps go gators!!!
Kenwood Excelon x592
x200.4(in process of repair OMFG YES)
rsd65cs front
rsd65cs rear
x1200.1
2 rsdc124
using zx350 until repair of x200.4
dedlyjedly
Silent but Dedly

Post by dedlyjedly »

Watch out for the broncos when they're wearing brown! My boys were in championship form last night. Go stripes!!!
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Holy shit :shock: :shock: :shock: what a frickn game. Too bad Favre couldnt pull it off :x That was still a kick ass game though!
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Was a great game.... really wanted Min to win. I love watching Peterson, until he lets the ball go that is.
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Misfire wrote:Was a great game.... really wanted Min to win. I love watching Peterson, until he lets the ball go that is.
:doh: :doh: :doh:
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

I just like watching The Ol Warhorse play.
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Yeah, Favre is a rare one. Not only for his skills.... but for the simple fact you can tell he truly loves the game first, and the money second. Wish there was more players like that these days!
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Misfire wrote:Yeah, Favre is a rare one. Not only for his skills.... but for the simple fact you can tell he truly loves the game first, and the money second. Wish there was more players like that these days!
Warhorse??? :lol: He only has 492 TD passes in 19 yrs, warhorse, rare one, ninjahs please :roll: :lol:
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
smgreen20

Post by smgreen20 »

Though I'm a Drew Brees fan right now, I love the Colts, as it's my home team, but they pissed me off on how they just threw away this last game. 15-1, WTF????? Should've been 16-0.

People paid $100 for the cheap seats to see their team do 16-0 and the coach just threw it away. I'm all for the back up QB playing (he's getting paid all the same and I'm sure he wants to), but not when your fans are paying to see a 16-0 team/season.

Needless to say I was disappointed.

In the end I want to see the Saints and the Colts go to the Super Bowl.

IDK if it's a sentimental thing, but I used to bank at the same bank as Brees and I live only 5 mins away from the collage he went to (PURDUE). He's a great QB and finally has a team to back him up.
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

I'm pretty ticked about the back ups playing as well. I mean good hell, don't you pay those guys to play??!! :evil:
[url=http://www.usbr.gov//][img]http://www.usbr.gov/images/banner-3.jpg[/img][/url]
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Minnesota just stomped the Giants in the ass! Talk about sexual abuse on the football field! Now I want to see the Cowboyz hump the Eagles like Romo humped Jessica Simpson!
denim

Post by denim »

Ravens are in, but we all know Brady's ref's will not allow the Patseys to lose in the playoff's. :roll:
smgreen20

Post by smgreen20 »

DREW BREES and the SAINTS DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hf: :hf: :hf: :hf: :hf: :hf: :hf: :hf: :hf: :hf: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I feel bad though as I like the Colts too (home team), but Brees went to PURDUE and I live but 5 mins from campus.
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

That was a great game, one of the best for sure, I thought Indy was going to walk away with it until the MOST BALLSEY PLAY EVER , by a coach in ANY game was played to perfection, and after that Brees took it to a different level and dominated, I was going for Manning and the boys but I cant denie the determination that the Saints had and I wasnt so dissapointed with the outcome because the game was so entertaining. :clap:
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
SolacE

Post by SolacE »

Get some gumbo ho and eat some zaps bitch the Saints came to Miami and owned that game. Miami will never be the same after the Who Dat Nation invaded and showed them how to party like we do on Bourbon St.

WHO DAT!!!!!!
[img]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p139/solaceravr/Misc/CopCar.jpg[/img]
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Cowboys weren't there..... so who cares who won. :D :D

ps. It was cool to see them win there first.
MS275, MS2250ta, MS2125TA, Bandit, M44, ZX200, EQ215, EQ230, TX2, PDL1, TBAT Trans+Recvr w/cable