Football Megathread

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
Mackenzie
Where all da white women at?

Post by Mackenzie »

bdubs767 wrote:RULE #76

No Excuses play like a champ.
eh, ill still to my statement, no harrison. Thats like no moss.. No one stepped up while wayne was double teamed. Dropped passes in the enzone ect.. gay... To see the colts winning most of the game, and to only loose by 4 with a depleted wr core shows me that they are very beatable.. Round 2 will happen. :twisted:
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Moss> Harrison

Round 2 new england :twisted:
Can one send others to war if hes not willing to go himself?
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

bdubs767 wrote:Moss> Harrison

eh, look at the stats and long term career. Harrison hands down. Reguardless though im glad we stuck in there. If a reciever could have setped up it could have been different, but no excuses. We will meet again. Addia is a beast..
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Mackenzie wrote:
bdubs767 wrote:Moss> Harrison

eh, look at the stats and long term career. Harrison hands down. Reguardless though im glad we stuck in there. If a reciever could have setped up it could have been different, but no excuses. We will meet again. Addia is a beast..
of course harrison has had peyton his entire career...look at Moss when he was w/ a good culpreper and now brady.....he's better.

We will most likely in NE, which is a game I will have to go to
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

eh, harrison is better. No one can run a route like harrison.. round 2 8)
dedlyjedly
Silent but Dedly

Post by dedlyjedly »

you're absolutely right........most decent receivers can run routes on either side of the field unlike your boy Marvin. :lol:
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Mackenzie wrote:eh, harrison is better. No one can run a route like harrison.. round 2 8)
stop drinking
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

bdubs767 wrote:
Mackenzie wrote:eh, harrison is better. No one can run a route like harrison.. round 2 8)
stop drinking
I recall a year or 2 ago, when most recievers were asked who was the hardest to cover, 90% of them said harrison. hmm 8)

Stop drinking!!
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Mackenzie wrote:
I recall a year or 2 ago, when most recievers were asked who was the hardest to cover, 90% of them said harrison. hmm 8)

Stop drinking!!
thats 2 years ago when moss had fucking what his name at okland as his QB...my point exactly no one can recall lol. Look at Moss now with a QB of mannign caliber, HOLY SHIT. Thats only one season together imagine if it was 8 or how many manning and harrison have together, rice might be in trouble.
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

^^ Who is to say with that much play moss can withstand the injuries? Harrison has broken records left and right, and has stayed healthy. This year is his first time ever being inured. Look at long term.. Yes he hasnt always had a great qb, but it doesnt matter. harrison is a future hof reciever. All this what if crap doesnt work. Just like you said about the colts, no excuses, and that goes for moss. Harrison is the better reciever, but that is what opinions are for. You can disagree with me if you would like. :wink: We will see the pats again though come play off time. :twisted:
dedlyjedly
Silent but Dedly

Post by dedlyjedly »

Mackenzie wrote:
Umm...receivers don't play defense.
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

dedlyjedly wrote:
Mackenzie wrote:
Umm...receivers don't play defense.
You get what im trying to say smartass 8)
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

Colt's just took a huge hit, Freeney is out for the rest of the season. I think that could be the dagger in the heart of the team. I'm not sure they can go all the way without him. :cry: :cry:
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

^^ I thought he was just going to be out for a few weeks?
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Mackenzie wrote:^^ I thought he was just going to be out for a few weeks?
\

nope the season
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

We have officially been cursed this year.. First we loose harrison before the pats game, and loose by 4 points.. Then we loose several other key players, only to loose to the crappy chargers.. Its not looking good..
Last edited by Mackenzie on Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

Mackenzie wrote:We have officially been cured this year.. First we loose harrison before the pats game, and loose by 4 points.. Then we loose several other key players, only to loose to the crappy chargers.. Its not looking good..
Yep, we're deff in trouble. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

^^ Nah, even without freeny, we will be fine.. Once everyone gets healthy, watch out.. Come playoff time, we will be fine.
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

Hey Mack, what is up with Rice??? First Denver releases him and then the Colts after 1 game, what gives?? I'm guessing it's something physical because if it was a personality problem Chucky in Tampa would have bounced him long ago. Ideas??
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

bdubs, is your ass still puckered after that game?? :lol: Hell if the Ravens can come that close to beating the Pats the Colts are gonna decimate them next time!! :wink:
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

I guess Rice just wasnt cutting it.. As for the pats last 2 games, pure luck.. They will loose soon. With the colts getting heathly, and harrison coming back come playoff time, game over 8)

Go Colts!!
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Mackenzie wrote:I guess Rice just wasnt cutting it.. As for the pats last 2 games, pure luck.. They will loose soon. With the colts getting heathly, and harrison coming back come playoff time, game over 8)

Go Colts!!
Your an idiot once again, go take your two losses and suck it. Who's 12-0, I know the colts aren't, and I know the Colts aren't 11-1 either. Pats see the best of every team, no matter who they are it going to be hard to beat any team now. Ravens said this is their super bowl...they played like it too, hats off to the Ravens.
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

mr tibbs wrote:bdubs, is your ass still puckered after that game?? :lol: Hell if the Ravens can come that close to beating the Pats the Colts are gonna decimate them next time!! :wink:

Lol hell yes , and thank god for you wink...like I said Pats see the best of everyone; everyone wants to take down the undefeated "evil" Pats, look at the eagles last week vs this week. You guys get the Ravnes next week though, that will be a blow out on your end, the Ravens are so emtionaly drained after this one. Honestly tho I'm worried the Pats Defense is looking old and slow, but in every close game tonight, eagles, colts, and cowboys they come up with the stops when it counts so maybe I'm too worried. Also in the cold weather our pass game takes a huge hit....so playing in NE in the playoff may not be an advantage...

You guys should be very very scared playoff time if we beat the steelers int he regular season. Means you have to play the jags for a third time most likely, beating a team three times is very very hard.

The pats will prob have to go through Steelers and Indy to get to the super bowl. Winner will face Dallas, which can beat any AFC team.
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

bdubs767 wrote:
Mackenzie wrote:I guess Rice just wasnt cutting it.. As for the pats last 2 games, pure luck.. They will loose soon. With the colts getting heathly, and harrison coming back come playoff time, game over 8)

Go Colts!!
Your an idiot once again, go take your two losses and suck it. Who's 12-0, I know the colts aren't, and I know the Colts aren't 11-1 either. Pats see the best of every team, no matter who they are it going to be hard to beat any team now. Ravens said this is their super bowl...they played like it too, hats off to the Ravens.
What the fuck are you talking about? All im saying is we will see you again, with a healthy team, with a different outcome, and yes, i repeat, you got lucky this game. Teams get lucky all the time. yall arent invincible.Also seeing as though, harrision will definately be back for the playoffs, we should take care of the jags for a 3rd straight time..
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Mackenzie wrote:
bdubs767 wrote:

Go Colts!!
What the fuck are you talking about? All im saying is we will see you again, with a healthy team, with a different outcome, and yes, i repeat, you got lucky this game. Teams get lucky all the time. yall arent invincible.Also seeing as though, harrision will definately be back for the playoffs, we should take care of the jags for a 3rd straight time..
Having Harrison is not game over, that was the statement I was talking about. Manning has had him for years but only One ring. Does it give the Colts a better chance, yes, but by no means game over. Indy will be the underdog, but IMO might win as their D is a lot faster and quicker then the aging Pats D, but the Pats D gets the stops when it needs it so who knows.