Are there any hunters in here?

Any non-electronic/automotive related discussion goes here. Current events, sports, music, etc.
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Are there any hunters in here?

Post by mr tibbs »

I just had a great experience with a local vendor of hunting gear and it got me thinking if there were any hunters in here that could benefit from these guys.

I have owned a hunting pack/fanny pack for about 4-5 years now and I just love the damn thing. This weekend I picked up a hydropack to replace the straps so I could carry more water while out hunting. Well, turns out they changed the size of the buckle on me over the years and the hydropack would not work with my fanny pack anymore. I called them up and turns out they are local so I went over there to see what could be done. They ended up making me some special reducers for my pack, but offered to just swap me out for new everything at no charge! I declined because I might want to use the fanny pack and hydropack separate, but it was a great offer! Also, I just happen to have the ATV rack pack that they sell and I told him that I was abusing it pretty hard and that I might have to bring it in for some repairs in the coming year. He replied that they are coming out with a new line of ATV bags and that they could probably upgrade me into the new stuff free of charge if that is something I am interested in! Good hell, how many companies trade old stuff for new and not charge?? Seriously, these guys are awesome!!

So, there is my happy story for the day. The name of theses packs are Badlands and here is their website. Take a look at the warranty, they mean it. I told the guy I was pretty rough on my gear and he said "Good, that's how we learn to make better gear!" Did I mention these guys are awesome??!! :lol:

Also, they had a small outlet store set up there with overstock and demo items that were all about half price. I was soooooo tempted to buy another pack, but with a warranty like they have I guess I don't need another one!! :wink: