4 RSDc 10"

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

ah, yeah that sucks so much....building a sweet box, and it doesnt fit in the opening...fuck
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
phonixx
100th Member

Post by phonixx »

Pedi wrote:
phonixx wrote:Anyway.. next summer i will have to buy a new car so i guess i will have to buy one with room for 12"`s or 15"`s :D
So Bjørnar....

Time to pick up this thread again. The Volvo is gone, and the BMW is finally in your posession...

What's it gonna be, 12" or 15"s ?? :wink:
My dream is 2*15" :D
You know i have this Sundown SAZ3500 amp http://www.sundownaudio.com/index.php/p ... 3500d.html
and the Exile X2400.1 amp i bought from Bogart so its gonna be one of them, i think it will be the Exile amp because the Sundown power out like 4000Watt and need a 350A fuse so i guess the 150A? alternator on my Bmw is not very happy with that amp :D

The Exile amp got 200A fuse and puts out like 2550Watt so i hope that is enough for 2*15". If not i would have to use 1*15" or 1*18" or maybe 2*12" or maybe just the Sundown amp :-)

I have a dream to test 2 of the Sundown Nightshade 15" Subwoofers
http://www.sundownaudio.com/index.php/p ... de-15.html

If the Sundown Subs is to hard or to expensive to get shipped home to Norway the i may buy some of the new stuff from PG. Not sure if they will do a 15" Not sure if they ever did build anything bigger then 12"?

I must finish my garage before i do any more Car audio but i will have a box in the Bmw for sure. Maybe this year or maybe not but i miss the punch in the back to much to let go of the Caraudio :D