So I got something new..

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

So I got something new..

Post by ydnap »

I started having all kinds of problems with my system a while ago. It didnt really bother me like it normally would because Ive been enjoying the finer things in life but it was annoying.

Pops, thumps, loud bass then quiet and so on..

So in the end I realised that it was a dumb idea to run a dvd head unit without a master unit. Mainly because it has no filters or any of the niceties that a decent head unit has.

I tried adding all kinds of filters and isolators but it made no difference.. Anyways, a couple of weeks ago Meg went over to her apartment to get the last of her stuff and when we were there we noticed her ex had left an easter egg hehe..

So we took it and I put it up for sale.. Well I havent had time to punt it and I wasnt thinking of using it til I got a thump out of the sub the other day and decided I would give it a go.

Yeah it's a phony and yeah I fucking hate their head units, I really do. But its ok and sounds pretty good (god I never thought I would say that) and I actually quite like it :shock:

Came at a good time too 'cos Im skint and we just got off vacation (long beach island with all the richies like cher and others)

And I moved the dvd player here..

I decided to rip out the glove and kameleon it to match the rest of the dash I had done, did the heater knobs too looks kewl :)

Got a good radar detector too, fucking well handy that has proved to be lol.

Latest pic of car. It's getting there, slowly.. And yeah the front end does look pretty mean and menacing.. I fuckin love it :)
If you're going through hell keep going

Winston Churchill

"this is the world's most powerfulest high's amp."

Some dumb cunt.