99 civic si attempt @ a show car

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
shawn k

99 civic si attempt @ a show car

Post by shawn k »

Did this back in 03/04'ish. The largest project I've ever attempted. Never did finish it :( Also the first install I tackled and got the hang of working with aluminum.

That's about as far as I got :(
AKA "THE HATER"
jbob0124

Post by jbob0124 »

Nice looking...its a shame you didn't finish it.
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

:shock: that sure was alot of work
so you never got the amps and subs done? like the color combo as long as it matched the car
its a little loud for my taste but i can sure see the care and time needed to make it look like that
great job
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
shawn k

Post by shawn k »

jbob0124 wrote:Nice looking...its a shame you didn't finish it.
Thanks.. and I know :(
AKA "THE HATER"
jbob0124

Post by jbob0124 »

Is the part that you did finish still installed?
shawn k

Post by shawn k »

kg1961 wrote::shock: that sure was alot of work
so you never got the amps and subs done? like the color combo as long as it matched the car
its a little loud for my taste but i can sure see the care and time needed to make it look like that
great job
The metalic gray matched the rims, which had a polished lip so everything flowed well. I have to be honest... it's really not my style either, but it was something I attempted in order to push myself to the next level and show customers the possiblilities. At the time, I had never tackled anything of this caliber so it took me about a year (after hours and free time) to get this far. I did virtually everything myself.. including the paint which is part of the reason it took so long. I got the trunk about half way done and I probably won't scan any pics of it. The car was my daily driver and it was quite difficult to keep in good order... live and learn 8)

I'll have pics up of my Teg in a little while. It's much more my style :wink:
AKA "THE HATER"
shawn k

Post by shawn k »

jbob0124 wrote:Is the part that you did finish still installed?
nah.. that car is looooong gone... long story but put it this way...i sold the whole car for $400 :lol: it didn't have a motor,seats wheels etc... the interior was all but destroyed :?
AKA "THE HATER"