Newbie needs advice for installation

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
rednike

Newbie needs advice for installation

Post by rednike »

Hi All:

I recently just collect all the gears I wants to install on my new ride...however since I am working & live in China most of the time, so I try to find a good audio shop here to install the system for me. After study I was very disapoint about their way of doing business, none of the wire or cable were 100% real, its either cloned or over price (like at least 5 times more). So I decided to purchase all the part & wire from US and at least I know I get what I pays for...

Here is the question, I now got the PG 1/0 Akit-one for my amp (roaster 66 + Ti 2500) and 16FT of Monster speaker cables, 3x monster RCA 2C5M, 1x monster M1000 sub cable. Is this all I need for installtion?? BTW, I am running 2x JBL C608 Gti & 1x cerwin vega stroker 15"!! Pls help.....
Stryker

Post by Stryker »

nice!!!
-maybe a remote wire enough for HU to amps.
-distro block for power(fusedif ya want to) and ground.
-couple extra screws washers who knows,I'm always amazed at the extra do-dads i need.
What kind of car? You will definately need to do the big 3 wires in )GA and possible an Alternator being as tho you have a 2k+ amp for sub duty.
GL
screw car audio, I'd rather go fast....errr, wait a minute.
rednike

Thanks

Post by rednike »

Stryker wrote:nice!!!
-maybe a remote wire enough for HU to amps.
-distro block for power(fusedif ya want to) and ground.
-couple extra screws washers who knows,I'm always amazed at the extra do-dads i need.
What kind of car? You will definately need to do the big 3 wires in )GA and possible an Alternator being as tho you have a 2k+ amp for sub duty.
GL
Thanks, the system is going to install into a Toyota Highlander 3.5 V6....

Once I am donw with the sound, the next step would be the HP...thinking about a turbo kit...