re-installed amprack

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
smgreen20

re-installed amprack

Post by smgreen20 »

Looks like shit. So many things went wrong this weekend working on it. I've got a few ideas I'm going to try over the next few weeks to make it look better. If it doesn't, than a new amprack I will build again. The wife knewI wasn't happy w/it. She could tell. Need to find better body filler, and not so thick terminals for the cap. It's not hooked up, just there for cosmetics. Trim pieces are in order now to clean up the edges. 1 Week at a time. Next week will be the box for the newly traded TREO SI12.22 sub. Right now I'm using "the box" w/the PG XMAX 10 in it. ALL of the room under the seat is now reserved for the sub. I mounted the Dyn Xovers on the side wall beside the rear bench seat.

Dyn Xover pass. side
Dyn Xover Driv. side
The best shot of the entire amprack I can get. Should've taken a pic when the seat was out.
Cap/distro

More to come when I build the box.
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

Wait a tick, am I mistaken or is that a Stinger distro block with a PG sticker over it?? :?
vin78
Vin Diesel

Post by vin78 »

mr tibbs wrote:Wait a tick, am I mistaken or is that a Stinger distro block with a PG sticker over it?? :?
Edit:

Wait a tick, am I mistaken or is that Streetwires distro block with a PG sticker over it???

:lol: :lol: :lol:
smgreen20

Post by smgreen20 »

Streetwires it is. A friend of mine owns a decal shop, so I had him make it for me. He had to hand draw the PG logo then scan it. Copied it off of the ZPA plpexi.
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998