pic update on my project car

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Re: pic update on my project car

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

thanks, the marble is done by first shooting a base, we use black so that the white marble paint looks silver. then u spray the marble and we used saran wrap balled up and then just repeatably dab the paint and it will start to take pattern. the car is done the same way but then a candyover was done on it.

good pics tonight. i have my freind sanding my rings and should have thenm installed, i hope my measure ments are good cause i did these thsi morning and the car was 23 miles away...lol.
You may have subs in your car........but my doors sound better!
paintguy

Re: pic update on my project car

Post by paintguy »

brenzbmr@sb wrote:thanks, the marble is done by first shooting a base, we use black so that the white marble paint looks silver. then u spray the marble and we used saran wrap balled up and then just repeatably dab the paint and it will start to take pattern. the car is done the same way but then a candyover was done on it.
Thanks. I've used a similar effect myself a few times, so thought I recognised it. Looks even better after a candy! 8)