The Woofer Wagon

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
ProAudio

The Woofer Wagon

Post by ProAudio »

built by Pro Audio in Diberville Ms, Call if you have any questions. 228-392-4633. We can build anything you dream of plus more.

stipud
Voltage Ohms

Re: The Woofer Wagon

Post by stipud »

Woooooooooooooow... :shock:

How bout a video? :D
ProAudio

Post by ProAudio »

We will put up a video this week.
TWISTED806

Post by TWISTED806 »

the pictures gives NO JUSTICE to the Wagon......................... The Clarity , Imaging , and Time Alignment is SICK . Completely Mind Blowing , and then The Wall of SUBS is 2nd to none. Gr8 Design with the Best of Both Worlds , SQ or SPL .... keep'em coming.... Chris White aka : WIR-WIZ
avalanchels

Post by avalanchels »

Doesn't week like enough airspace for 16x 10's but I could be wrong. Nice build nonetheless!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
JK

Post by JK »

My kinda build
smgreen20

Post by smgreen20 »

I think I found my next "I have to have one.................Some day, amp". I've seen the pics of it before, but these are exceptional.

Where's that video?????

EDIT: I just noticed that the display sign states a total of 4 amps, The big one X 1 + Ti600.4 x 3.
You clearly show a total of 5 amps, The big one X 1 + Ti600.4 X 3 + Unknown X 1, perhaps another Ti600.4? An empty sink with something under it made to look like there's an amp hooked up???????
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998
ProAudio

Post by ProAudio »

As soon as I figure out how to post the video and what format it needs to be it will be posted.
ProAudio

Post by ProAudio »

The "Unknown x 1" amp is a Ti1500.1 on the two R310d4 subs under the seats for mid bass. They are wired in series and tuned lightly. They have about 450 watts RMS to each sub. We are adding more mids and highs to the car now. They will be installed in the front pillars. as soon as work is finished I'll post more pics.

There is alot of errors on that plate that Phoenix Gold made. Obivoulsy "The One" isn't 2500.1 amp. It is 12,000 at 1 Ohm. I'll post a pic of the birth certificate of the amp. As of the German Electronic Expo show there is 88 "The One" amps in the world.

We really appricate all the comments on the car.

smgreen20 wrote:I think I found my next "I have to have one.................Some day, amp". I've seen the pics of it before, but these are exceptional.

Where's that video?????

EDIT: I just noticed that the display sign states a total of 4 amps, The big one X 1 + Ti600.4 x 3.
You clearly show a total of 5 amps, The big one X 1 + Ti600.4 X 3 + Unknown X 1, perhaps another Ti600.4? An empty sink with something under it made to look like there's an amp hooked up???????
ProAudio

Post by ProAudio »