Bagged 2005 GT winter build

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
Damo95

Re: Bagged 2005 GT winter build

Post by Damo95 »

Nice collection!

Why dont you do something different and run the 4x 10s isobaric, 1 pair in each side?
Damo - Australian member..
Speakers: 3 way front - morel elate9 (in custom doors), Peerless HDS Exlusive 4" midrange (in kicks), Scanspeak 1" illuminator (in custom a-pillars)
Subwoofers: 3x Phoenix Gold Ti2 10d2 (in wheel well enclosure)
PG Ti amps: 2x Ti600.4 (front stage) + Ti2500.1 (sub duties)
SilverGT

Post by SilverGT »

ttocs wrote:sound bad, no.. But if you don't mount them down well they very well could be the last thing to go through your mind if you have a wreck.

I have a 2x4 structure made in the back of the car. bolted to the floor and rear deck
SilverGT

Post by SilverGT »

figured out how to get the 4 subs in the trunk. now where do you guys get your fleece from for glassing? how think is it?
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I just go to joann fabric or any other fabric store. I have even just used an old t-shirt if it was a small enough piece. Fleece is just sweatshirt material you do not have to worry about how thick it is, what color.... just get what ever is on sale although I will say I like to use a dark color as it helps to see air-pockets that like to form between the fleece and the FG material you put on after to build the thickness.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
SilverGT

Post by SilverGT »

ok great thanks. I have done some glassing before but it was smaller stuff and I just used old t shirts
SilverGT

Post by SilverGT »

need some help. I have a Ti two fuse block. I have the power in and out and my volt gauge hooked up bit it does not turn one. it looks like there is a remote wire hook up or is that a ground? I looked on the online manuals but it shows a remote and ground on that one. I only have one hook up
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

probably a ground but some have both. Check to see if it is labelled next to it on the board, they normally are.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
SilverGT

Post by SilverGT »

yup its a ground. thanks