need some info

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
Sxh

need some info

Post by Sxh »

hay guys have a question c if youall can help me out. i have two zx 600.2 amps and a 800.1 was wanting to use all three for sub duty and all 4 ohm subs. wanted to know if the 800 could keep up with the other two and the subs are single coil. Also wanted to know if i could run the one lpl knob on all 3
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: need some info

Post by ttocs »

it will play but there is no way that they will be matched.
I know you can split the lpl into 2 lines(going to do it myself) but not sure about 3
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
audiophyle_247

Post by audiophyle_247 »

It should be possible as long as you gain match the amps, they won't all be identical but surely close enough to work fine.

Use a tone generator to send a continuous 60hz signal to the amps, and while using a multimeter set to AC monitor the output voltage from each amp & adjust the gains so the output voltage is the same on all 3 amps.
Sxh

Post by Sxh »

thanks guys will try the volt meter plan on getting another 600.2 but the 800 will have to do for now i guess. I wana say i saw a scamatic to run all three but it shows u have to conect the ground on all thre and since one is a mono block dnt know if it would make a difference. they show all four wires from lpl nob to a spliter and from the spliter to four wires to one amp and then the middle two to the other amps. and what is the purpos of the left line only and right and left line switch on the input side what is the purpos of it.