Started my install

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: Started my install

Post by ttocs »

the interior dimentsions would not change but raising the sub a little I do not think would make enough of a change to notice.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
RobertJr79

Post by RobertJr79 »

ttocs wrote:the interior dimentsions would not change but raising the sub a little I do not think would make enough of a change to notice.
I know the interior stay the same, I won't be raising the subs, they will be still on the double baffle, the 3rd board will be cut bigger then the subs so is flush with the subs. I will be adding 3/4" to the port, I want to add the mdf board so the rear seat isn't against the sub when the back rest is in the up position. Right now when I put the rest up, the rear of the seat is sitting on the cardboard ring around the sub.
RobertJr79

Post by RobertJr79 »

Well I haven't done much, things are on hold right now thinking up upgrading my subs to some DC Audio Level 3 w/level 4 upgrade 15" or 18", there will be 2 subs.
Or I could maybe go with 4 X 12" again.
Also need to make up my mind do I pick up 2 more TI800.1 or pick up one big 3K + amp?