elite all the way 09 caravan

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
audioplus

elite all the way 09 caravan

Post by audioplus »

Starting a new project just got done tearing the airbag glovebox assembly out of my caravan to fit some elite.65cs components. Setup will be samsung galaxytab pro 8.4 in the dash, behringer USB dac optical, to helix pro, elite.5, elite.1 ,3 2012 elite.12d2s box undecided either 3 per ported or 1.7 sealed. 6.5 cs in dash dynaudio 8 inch 172s in the door(maybe some sx 8s in the future) or under the seat) may go active on the components and dedicate the doors as midbass only. Had a listen to the new elite2.12d2 today so far not impressed compared to the old model but power was lacking box was off spec. Will post some pics soon..... :D anyone with ideas feel free to comment... Anyone running the 12d sealed?
Last edited by audioplus on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: elite all the way 09 caravan

Post by ttocs »

do you have your amps yet? I have an elite .5 I am going to sell. Its never been powered up still in the box, in the bag with the birth sheet. Still new
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
audioplus

Post by audioplus »

ttocs wrote:do you have your amps yet? I have an elite .5 I am going to sell. Its never been powered up still in the box, in the bag with the birth sheet. Still new
I already have everything. Sorry
quickrip

Post by quickrip »

Elite all the way. I like it. Throw up some pics. This should be cool as hell. Soccer mom ride? I think not. I hope you've invested in dynamat stock... lol
Collection:
PG- m100
ms2125 (with shroud) ms275 ms250
zpa0.5
Xvr-2 crossover
bass cube (x3) & OG Elite 12D (x2)
Sony- xes-M3(x3) xes-M1 xm-7557
Diamond audio- d7104 d7056 d7402
audioplus

Post by audioplus »

quickrip wrote:Elite all the way. I like it. Throw up some pics. This should be cool as hell. Soccer mom ride? I think not. I hope you've invested in dynamat stock... lol
I tried to upload pics. It uploads but I can see em.

I have a few cases of stinger road kill coming.I like the black lays down smooth. I have the elite comp installed for now passive but not sure I like the sound gonna try active or maybe a 3 way comp set up top I cut enough room. I probably have enough space to build a enclosure up too but after installing alllll day, don't know if I want to into all that work....