slightly different install, same car.

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

slightly different install, same car.

Post by nico boom »

left-up; an experiment ,that was doomed to fail; push-pull systems don't deliver more output, just the box can be made smaller; but I wanted more output!
left-down; silence before the storm.. a show just before opening, a few minutes later we couldn't get to our cars because of the crowd.
right-up; precision power AM4200 amps, I bought one each month, and ended with four of those, on the 8 vega s-15 woofers; man, those things pounded....[see the one farad cap, a rare thing in those days!]
right-down; this poor ZX450 had to add some mids and highs to the pressure coming out of the car, with 8 x 16cm. mids and 4 x tweeters[ mb quart]...what do you mean by "a real boomcar" ?
when the EPICENTER joined the EQ215X in the dash, the ZX450 got very depressed, and most of the time, served as a heating for the right-frontseat. but; what do you need mids and highs for, when you have devestating BASS?
Attachments
Scannen0007.jpg
Scannen0007.jpg (675.48 KiB) Viewed 2181 times
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

This is amazing. I love to see all of the classic equipment in stereos that are still completely bad ass by today's standards.