1/4" 6.3mm stereo phone jacks

Want your home to sound as good as your car? Need help buying electronics? Computer problems?
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I have been looking around for some nice 1/4" stereo phone jacks that I can solder to the end of the 9mm pg super triple shielded rca cable. I need to do this for the rane/pg cross over I bought. I thought about getting the 1/4"-rca converters but I am making my own cables anyway and would really only have on end. I Thought guitar center would have em but was suprised to find 1000s of cables but not a single unsoldered end. Parts express has a few to choose from but I didn't see any that allowed for a 9mm cable or looked like they could modified to fit one. Is there a place that maybe specializes in PA/musician gear that might have it? Any help would be appreciated. Monster cable has some great looking cables but I can't seem to find the ends seperatly unfortunatly. I don't mind paying for a good end as long as its a quality piece that will hold up. Its not going to be seen so it doesn't have to look perty but that is never a bad thing really...
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Drock

Post by Drock »

Try the source stores ( old radio shack type store) they always have stuff like that. We have a few specialty electronic stores here also that might have them if you get stuck. Lmk
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: 1/4" 6.3mm stereo phone jacks

Post by ttocs »

tried radio shack and they had some $1.99 ends but it just didn't seem right to cap the super triple shielded cables with 1.99 rat shack ends...
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.