headphones NEEDED

Want your home to sound as good as your car? Need help buying electronics? Computer problems?
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

bdubs767 wrote:I dont have any noise issues at all
Awesome. One of the reviews mentioned finding it for $180 or so on some Yahoo Taiwan website. I wonder where...
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Heres some pics...and sexy white gloves...I had to for the pics lol.

The dt880s are such a high class headphone no cheap platics mostly al. Dead sexy

Can one send others to war if hes not willing to go himself?
Mackenzie
Where all da white women at?

Post by Mackenzie »

upon looking at the grado ra1 amps, it says that they are intended running headphones 100+ ohms.. Will It harm it seeing as my headphones are rated at 70 ohms? Im open to suggestions of amps that are decent, and look presentable.. I want to keep the price reasonable too.
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

That amp looks nice.. I want mine to be a bit smaller though..
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

well amp already has a problem...

Th usb input jsut randomly died...the rca input works so my guess is that the DAC died. I though might have been my comps USB put but the m audio pre amp still works so its the dared amp....and I cant open it out either because it has a sticker to tell if it's been opened or not :evil:
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Second i do get that hum through the RCA inputs but wonder if that has to do with the failure issue.
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

THe usb in is dead...My guess is the DAc died, but lucky it's inexpensive if the seller doesnt want to help me out, it's only $5.80. But the seller does seem liek he wants to help so we'll see what happens.
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Just to clarify...the hum is from my computer not the amp.

Analog inputs are clean too, but the Macs 3.5mm output sucks so that the downfall, of the analog with my install. Just wanted to clarify its not the amp, when hooked up to other devices its awsome analog.
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Sellers seems to be awsome...

Said just send it back and hell send me a new one. Kinda sucks I have to pay for shippign back, but I figured hed just tell me to go screw.
rolandk

Post by rolandk »

I have 2 sets of Sony 7506's for home recording studio use and they sound pretty good. One set is 15 years old with no probs at all. Bulletproof too, they get thrown around, stepped on, and cords get yanked on constantly.
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

rolandk wrote:I have 2 sets of Sony 7506's for home recording studio use and they sound pretty good. One set is 15 years old with no probs at all. Bulletproof too, they get thrown around, stepped on, and cords get yanked on constantly.
I love my mdrv6s, which are the same as the 7506s... The response on them is great.