Suggestion

Want your home to sound as good as your car? Need help buying electronics? Computer problems?
tsonka

Suggestion

Post by tsonka »

Could we change this from "Home Audio" to "Other Electronics" that was it can encompass anythign other then car audio, like cameras and computers
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

I would rather keep that stuff in the lounge I think. I am trying to keep the forum categories broad enough, yet focused as well.
VW337
Meatgician

Post by VW337 »

I think tsonka has something there, maybe not other electronics, but how about Home Electronics or Home A/V?
I think we've established that "Ka Ka" and "Tukki Tukki" don't work.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

I like that more than general electronics.

Let's give it a shot.
BH
Wretched Simmons

Post by BH »

What about portable audio? Lately I've been having fun w/ that designing my own amplifier and getting special custom molds done for my headphones by an audiologist. I've got nearly a grand worth of audio gear that I walk around with all the time at work. (at least thats where my audio interest has been lately).
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

BH wrote:What about portable audio? Lately I've been having fun w/ that designing my own amplifier and getting special custom molds done for my headphones by an audiologist. I've got nearly a grand worth of audio gear that I walk around with all the time at work. (at least thats where my audio interest has been lately).
Yeah, this would be the forum for that.