DD Ear buds

Want your home to sound as good as your car? Need help buying electronics? Computer problems?
Mackenzie
Where all da white women at?

DD Ear buds

Post by Mackenzie »

Im sure they wont lack output..

http://ddaudio.posterous.com/

harobkr90

Post by harobkr90 »

THE MOST PISSED OFF EARBUDS EVER.
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

harobkr90 wrote:THE MOST PISSED OFF EARBUDS EVER.
:lol:
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Oh man... when are people going to realize there's more to music than bass? Every goddamn consumer headphone I see for sale has some sort of ULTRA MAXXX BASS gimmick. :lol:

If they can produce a FLAT response down to low octaves, then I will be very impressed. If it's the typical bloated bottom end crap... aw hell naw.
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

Here is a litte read up on them

Tunable Bass Response

The front side of the machined aluminum back chamber has 8 cylindrical vents to provide awesome bass response. We started with 3 vents and it sounded really good, so we tried 4 vents and the bass got even better. Then we tried 6 vents and things started really bumpin, so we went with 8 vents. Why mess around? In this configuration, the bass is pumpin and bumpin, or thumpin and jumpin or something to that effect.

In this research phase, we found we could tune the bass by altering the amount of vent area. Some people preferred the 3 vents, some 4, some 5 and so on, some liked completely sealed. So rather than use a ‘one size fits all’ mentality, we chose to let people listen in the way they like. There is no best way to sound; everyone has their own way, which is the best way if the way you like to listen is the best way and don’t accept that other peoples’ best way is the best way for you. Say that three times real fast!

http://www.ddproaudio.com/pro3/products ... efault.asp

May be worth a try for 60 bux, but not sure. I do need some new ear buds