Wii online.....

Want your home to sound as good as your car? Need help buying electronics? Computer problems?
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Wii online.....

Post by Rold Gold »

Who's playing Wii online around here???????

The new Bond game is pretty tight. Mario Kart is always a blast.......
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

i am never online...but i damn well should be. im not really sure how we connect either
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

I want a Wii sooooooooo damn bad. Maybe, just maybe if the tax returns are big enough this year I'll be able to get one. Me and the wife decided this year that we are going to try and not spend one penny on credit. We were at Costco a few weeks ago and they had a pallet of Wii's. We about blew the credit promise right out the window right there! :lol: :lol: But, in these times of uncertainty I guess it's better to keep a cool head and watch your money. I guess I'll just have to suffer with the 360, PS3, and the PSP. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[url=http://www.usbr.gov//][img]http://www.usbr.gov/images/banner-3.jpg[/img][/url]
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

You connect in game but you have to setup your "friends" on the Wii before hand.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/friend-code/ho ... 214060.php

I've got Mario Kart, but I've never played online.
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

I'll post my "friend code" when I get home.

Thad be kool to race ya'll..........
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

You gots the Wii connected to the interweb Brian..........??? Me and Brandon were playing Bond lastnight in a "private room" so we didn't have some 13 year old kids killing us every 30 seconds...... :lol: :lol: I tried to play in the open arenas and I'm just not that good yet cuz in the 15min rounds I was only getting 5-8 kills when the others were up around 15-20...... :oops: :oops:

Get one Casey........ It's pretty awesome.......
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

Ya I dont do wii online...just never thought about it...plus all my games are for the boy...

Might have to buy me big boy games...
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

Do it Steve........
Then we can all battle it out.......

If ya'll have played any of the Bond games like Golden Eye for N64 you'll know what I'm talking about..... It's fukin crack.......
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

What are some of the games you got there Harold...so I know which ones to buy (practice....errr save my money for a few months....so I can whip yer a$$ later).....
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

I've got Mario Kart (golds in every race) and Quantum of Solace right now.
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

mr tibbs wrote:I want a Wii sooooooooo damn bad. Maybe, just maybe if the tax returns are big enough this year I'll be able to get one. Me and the wife decided this year that we are going to try and not spend one penny on credit. We were at Costco a few weeks ago and they had a pallet of Wii's. We about blew the credit promise right out the window right there! :lol: :lol: But, in these times of uncertainty I guess it's better to keep a cool head and watch your money. I guess I'll just have to suffer with the 360, PS3, and the PSP. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SUFFER???? :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish I had ONE new system, Im still playing XBOX and PS2 :roll: My son and I try to have my nephew sleep over as often as we can.... He brings the Wii :D Anybody have the Wii fit... that thing is the BOMB!!
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

oldskoolmseriesfan wrote:
mr tibbs wrote:I want a Wii sooooooooo damn bad. Maybe, just maybe if the tax returns are big enough this year I'll be able to get one. Me and the wife decided this year that we are going to try and not spend one penny on credit. We were at Costco a few weeks ago and they had a pallet of Wii's. We about blew the credit promise right out the window right there! :lol: :lol: But, in these times of uncertainty I guess it's better to keep a cool head and watch your money. I guess I'll just have to suffer with the 360, PS3, and the PSP. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SUFFER???? :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish I had ONE new system, Im still playing XBOX and PS2 :roll: My son and I try to have my nephew sleep over as often as we can.... He brings the Wii :D Anybody have the Wii fit... that thing is the BOMB!!
I forgot about the modded xbox in the bedroom also. I have every, yes EVERY nintendo, super nintendo, and sega game ever made on there as well as over 90 original xbox games. Not too bad. :lol: :lol: :lol:
[url=http://www.usbr.gov//][img]http://www.usbr.gov/images/banner-3.jpg[/img][/url]
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

I gotta get my xbox modded...that'd be cool...
Any good ideas there?
also want to get my wii modded too...
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

mr tibbs wrote:
I forgot about the modded xbox in the bedroom also. I have every, yes EVERY nintendo, super nintendo, and sega game ever made on there as well as over 90 original xbox games. Not too bad. :lol: :lol: :lol:
My brother in-law is a collector too. Are you sure you have EVERY NES game EVER made? Hes missing 3. Thats just under 800 games dude, thats crazy :twisted:
He also collects consoles, I doubt if you guys can think of an obscure console that he doesent have.
This is a friendly challenge... whos up for it? :D
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

mr tibbs wrote:
oldskoolmseriesfan wrote: SUFFER???? :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish I had ONE new system, Im still playing XBOX and PS2 :roll: My son and I try to have my nephew sleep over as often as we can.... He brings the Wii :D Anybody have the Wii fit... that thing is the BOMB!!
My brother in-law is a collector too. Are you sure you have EVERY NES game EVER made? Hes missing 3. Thats just under 800 games dude, thats crazy :twisted:
He also collects consoles, I doubt if you guys can think of an obscure console that he doesent have.
This is a friendly challenge... whos up for it? :D
I don't have the actual game cartridges, these are emulators. I'm pretty sure they are all there, I haven't been able to think of one I'm missing yet!!

I had a guy on another audio forum do the mod for me, but depending on what version your xbox is you might be able to do a solderless install. Check out http://www.xboxscene.com for more info.
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

So I finally got me one of these Wii's!! Last weekend me and the wife went over to a friends house who had one. That was the last straw. The wife has been begging me all week to get one and we finally broke down. She has been working a shit load of overtime so we used some of that money and put some on credit. Yep, we broke our new years resolution to not put any money on credit so that we could get a Wii. I don't know if I'm happy about that or not. :? :?

Anywho, I need some of them friend codes or how ever they do that with the Wii. As far as games we got Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Play (for the extra controller), Metroid Prime 3, and one of the Rayman Rabbid Rabbits. Also, we have Mario Kart on the way from Amazon. I guess they are sold out all over the country??
689nzo

Post by 689nzo »

Wakeup
for the wii
u can put a chip or do the zelda h..k