My 1970 Roadrunner

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
Misfire

My 1970 Roadrunner

Post by Misfire »

This picture really sucks. Went to take some pics, in the Oregon evening, not bright I know, just to find my Elf crapped out. Go to get my sons camera, he can't find the chord... "Cause I don't use it!" Hope he finds his pecker cause he ain't using that either... lol. So here is a crapped out phone shot. Hopefully the weather holds out this weekend and I will post my stash and better car shots.
Attachments
!cid__0519092053b.jpg
!cid__0519092053b.jpg (413.27 KiB) Viewed 4763 times
joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

Nice one! 8)
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Screwed the size up too. My whole family is sick. my two year old got it first. Puked on the wife the last two nights... lol. Then it got my wife's stomach. My daughter went to school, got sent home. Puked all the way down the hallway trying to get to the bathroom. Now our oldest is getting sick. Then all the camera issues.... life is wonderful right now, but my runner does brighten my evening. I'll get some great pictures this weekend... as long as I'm not hugging the toilet bowl by then!
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

I would kill for a classic muscle car!! I guess Ill just spend the money and mod the Sunfire up :roll: :oops:
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

Nice car!! I saw a Olds 442 today kickin around town. It's been ages since I have seen one of them.
[url=http://www.usbr.gov//][img]http://www.usbr.gov/images/banner-3.jpg[/img][/url]
ygbsm35

Post by ygbsm35 »

Man that is a sweet ride. What kind of powerplant do you have? Trans?
Thunderdome

Post by Thunderdome »

say nice car but did you ever get them other pic,s :roll:
-
-
-
Remember: The chart serves only as a starting point. Ultimately you must use your ears as a guide.
Txsaxkat

Post by Txsaxkat »

MOPAR!!! Nice ride my first car was a 68 roadrunner 383 4spd it was a basket case I put together needless to say I became an auto tech.

Jimmie