Silicone Intercooler Hoses

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Silicone Intercooler Hoses

Post by stipud »

Does anyone know a good place to buy quality silicone intercooler hoses online? My friend needs a bunch of 3" and 2" pieces, a couple reducers, bends, etc. so it would be easier to get it all from one storefront than buying them piecemeal on eBay.

I bought all the stuff for my Saab from http://www.hightempsilicone.com/ but their website has been down all week, and we are eager to get his car back on the road.

We've tried a few sites now and once we get to the checkout, shipping to Canada ends up being $200 :roll:
Thumper88

Post by Thumper88 »

http://www.siliconeintakes.com/

I've used them before, no complaints.
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

Find them here in the states and I'll forward them on to you...........
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
rlockwood

Post by rlockwood »

I used HTS, but actually wound up calling and placing my order over the phone, which is something that might work well in this case, especially if you know what you're doing. I might still have their catalog PDF if you need that.
I'm afraid of widths.
dwnrodeo

Post by dwnrodeo »

http://www.boostcontroller.com/index.php

Never ordered from them but have heard good things. I was going to order some polyethylene tubing for my BOV vacuum lines in the near future.
XS2300, XS2500, XS2300, X200.4, X100.2, Ti21000.4, Roadster 66

I'm gonna become a civil engineer. I'm gonna design septic tanks for playgrounds. Little kids can take shits! You idiot, what the hell do you do?
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

rlockwood wrote:I used HTS, but actually wound up calling and placing my order over the phone, which is something that might work well in this case, especially if you know what you're doing. I might still have their catalog PDF if you need that.
That would be a huge help because we have a bit of flexibility in how we could set it up.

Edit: looks like they may be out of business. Nobody is picking up their phone either...
rlockwood

Post by rlockwood »

shitty.

heres that pricelist. I wonder where places like Perrin will get their overpriced intercooler couplings now!
Attachments
HTS_Pricelist.pdf
(646.95 KiB) Downloaded 236 times
I'm afraid of widths.
kg1961
Got wood?

item

Post by kg1961 »

Tom call
Lawrence @ Calgary Auto Works
he has some in stock
he is the guy that made my mk1 vw gti hit 250hp at 17p of b.
He does alot of turbo cars
he has a AWD mk3 VR6 pushing just under 600 hp
its sick Audi A4 awd 500hp he sold to his brother
and he has a dyno there also
make sure you ask for him not sam he is a retart
403-243-9661
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport