wifeys new rig :)

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
hawaiianbasshead

wifeys new rig :)

Post by hawaiianbasshead »

picked it up stock, then the next day had the 22"s and dual exhaust put on ;) it actually has something funny electrically goin on so I haven't done anything yet. but plans are pretty big and majority of the gear is sitting here awaiting entry :)

oh yeah, and we had a new addition back in april :) wow... must've been a long while since I came here lol

hi guys btw :D

somehow lost a hubcap on our 1 week vacation in honolulu where we got the car...
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Nice ride!
smgreen20

Post by smgreen20 »

Congrats on the two newbies. SUV and the little one. Getting much sleep? :lol:
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998
hawaiianbasshead

they're sleeping right now matter of fact :D she sleeps pretty much thru the night. we're almost 30 now and as u can see from the pix it's not our 1st rodeo, so she's a very happy baby..

actually I don't get bothered much. I work from 6:30am to 3pm, get home chill on the net for about an hour or more depending on how tired I am. spend time with the fam doin whatever we do. til about 8pm is bedtime for little (what I call my daughter) then I drink my NO Explode and lift for about 3 hours LOL then, drink my post workout stuff, wait another half hour or so (on the net again) then eat and net and sleep... then do it again the next day. lifting is up and down on days never back to back and sometimes like 3 days apart depending on how heavy I go (will have a direct impact on how long I'm sore). but stoked cause I weight 130 in the birthday suit and can bench 205 now. I'm actually gaining weight so I'm figuring by winter if I stay on it. I should be about 135 and benching 250 give or take. hoping more weight both me and lifting but we'll see... it's a slow process for sure.. so yeah, I get plenty of me time, the wife isn't workin so she has full time mommy syndrome ;) good wife tho for the most part. so I don't mind the yelling and arguing for the most part it's chill lol
denim

Post by denim »

Looks good. Jealous of the Hawaii plates. ;)
hawaiianbasshead

don't be, it costs ALOT to live here, a gallon of milk is upwards of $5... gas costs more, housing costs more. everything costs more, the dealerships sell new cars for more than retail... no joke. especially trucks since people here like trucks they call it a truck surcharge or something and add GRANDS to the price range, when the titans came out they were stickering $40-50 grand+ I went to nissans website and u can't even BUILD one worth $50,000.... scum bags... I make $38.80/hour and live with my mother inlaw who charges us $800/month rent for a 1bed studio, the bedroom doesn't have a door and it's probably about 6-700sq feet and we live downstairs for her so I get to do yardwork and she is a pita in general ALWAYS has fuggen family projects. the prices are going down on housing tho and at what we pay we can get a 2 bedroom possibly, but does she drop our rent? nope, we built the god dam thing too... I'm an electrician and wired it along with everything else she decides to remodel and I was in here hanging drywall and other crap too.. pathetic... would be nice to see if she was actually saving our rent money in a bank and decided to give it to us for a house down payment but I doubt it. she wanted me to take out a loan to remodel her house so I can build another master bed over the garage... I was like WTF? are u serious u want ME to build an addon to your house? and what I pay rent for that too? or do I get to live here rent free after? FAWK that, crazy ass lady... not even interested in dropping money for my real parents houses LOL could care less if it all went to me in the turnaround.. I'd just as soon buy/build something when I feel more solid financially... anyway, no, u don't wanna live here, I'm gonna take pix of our cart and reciept when we get groceries one day so people actually understand.. if u came here for vacation you'd know. even all the prices on TV for pizza hut, KFC, TacoBell and all that don't apply here... I'm like why the FUK do we have that shit on TV then. talk about false advertisement... we don't even have Grilled chicken at KFC, they told me the one on the other side of the island has it 2hr each way drive I was like, yeah, I'll BBQ my own chicken thanks...
denim

Post by denim »

Money wise, I live in MD, so we are not too far behind. But the weather and clear water off set it for me, so yes I am still jealous. ;)