First video I made of g35 vs srt-4

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
deathcloud

First video I made of g35 vs srt-4

Post by deathcloud »

Ok everyone. I just got my macbook pro so I don't game on it anymore. I kind of now like making movies with imovie and also using photoshop. Never thought I would get into it being an avid gamer. But I did and I like it. I feel so proud over my work in photoshop.

However I have my first imovie little movie I made. I know its not the coolest effects and looks like a 1st grader made it but oh well. Its my first! In the process of getting final cut pro so I can make some Hollywood shit! Anyways let me know if I did ok...

BTW, this video was shot in my brothers 2006 g35. I was recording. I know its not good to street race but it was late and on a highway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S32BSngnMkg
Kenwood Excelon x592
x200.4(in process of repair OMFG YES)
rsd65cs front
rsd65cs rear
x1200.1
2 rsdc124
using zx350 until repair of x200.4
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

ouch............ That is nice of you to give the srt's something ....
deathcloud

Post by deathcloud »

Yea my brother said "way to glorify my loss." But I want to have a better/faster car than my brother which is why I am currently saving for a BMW e46 M3. Love that car. Its going to be mine!
Kenwood Excelon x592
rsd65cs front
rsd65cs rear
x1200.1
2 rsdc124
dwnrodeo

Post by dwnrodeo »

ttocs wrote:ouch............ That is nice of you to give the srt's something ....
Like they need handouts...?
XS2300, XS2500, XS2300, X200.4, X100.2, Ti21000.4, Roadster 66

I'm gonna become a civil engineer. I'm gonna design septic tanks for playgrounds. Little kids can take shits! You idiot, what the hell do you do?
kg1961
Got wood?

item

Post by kg1961 »

good luck with bmw
if your saving up for one than I would put allot of time and money aside for all the times it will be in the shop. most bmw parts are not stocked so I really hope this will not be your every day driver
if it was my money and you wanted to stay with bmw get a e90 335i you can do allot more for less and new they are just as fast a the e46 you should really drive both of them with sport packages
I have had both and I will never go back to bmw even if they were the last car in the world
the altimate driving machine if and when they drive
again this is just my thoughts but make sure you get one with some warrenty on it and after lossing 18k on 2 new cars in 18month that all Im going to say
shit the 300m with the bigger engine is faster than the 335i/e46m3
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

if your are a bmw owner, pelicanparts.com is your holy grail.

the e46 is a GREAT car imo, there is a ton of articles on how to do your own work/maintenance and i would be happy to help with it.

there are many "faster" cars then bmw's....but i have yet to find anything else that drives like one. an M car is a completely different animal then something as vulgar then a 300m

thats like saying a sledge hammer can kill more ants then a magnifying glass...but god dimmit...the magnifying glass is just so much more fun
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
Bfowler

Post by Bfowler »

but back on topic....srt's are silly (silly in a good way) drag racing cars.

at least your brother can take solace in knowing the g35 is way more capable at everything else!
Last edited by Bfowler on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

dwnrodeo wrote:
ttocs wrote:ouch............ That is nice of you to give the srt's something ....
Like they need handouts...?
I think they are cute, but they makes for fun races in my mustang.
\
no matter what they do to them they are always a neon to me.
deathcloud

Post by deathcloud »

Yea see the cool thing is I thought my brothers g35 was fast! Until I got to drive my uncles 1999 Mustang GT supercharged. Now my bros 220rwhp feels like nothing compared to 400rwhp. My god I love driving it.

But back to the bmw... kg1961 maybe your ancestors were farmers and you just automatically got stuck with 2 lemons... Cuz I recently just talked to a guy because I am kind of sketch of buying a USED bmw m3 just for the fact that it is a sports car and it probably was abused. But however he said that his roommate had one and it has over 150,000 miles and also it is 10 years old. Now that is impressive. I mean they should last long and not have that many problems if proper care/maintenance is taken care of.

Maybe your weather was a factor? I am going to probably have it back in California where the weather isn't that harsh until the summer when it is 100 degrees + but I dunno I will definitely do a ton of research and also have my mechanic look over the car inside and out even if I have to pay him a good chunk of change to make sure that the car is indeed in top shape before I buy it.

I basically have a mazda 3 now and it is just a college car. It gets good gas mileage and I haven't had any problems at all with it. But when I graduate with my University degree, I want to spoil myself with something luxurious but also something that I can afford. Plus my car will be used as a down payment so I could jump up to a nice bmw m3 and then later on comes the horsepower freaks turbo package. :)

But my step dad has a bmw all wheel drive 3 series and he hasn't had problems at all with it *knock on wood* so I just wanted it ever since I laid eyes on it.
Kenwood Excelon x592
rsd65cs front
rsd65cs rear
x1200.1
2 rsdc124
Bfowler

Post by Bfowler »

the bmw inline 6 motors are TANKS.

i have 160k on mine...

some cars are lemons, and theirs nothing you can do...but most m3 owners are METICULOUS about maintenance and if they have documentation showing they took care of the car, i wouldn't hesitate to buy a m

look at craigslist....150k bmw are almost the NORM

its the ultimate driving machine, not the "ultimate sit in the driveway machine
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

"ultimate sit in the driveway machine"

that would be a 1991 VW Passat

:roll: what a piece of shit that car was :-x
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
kg1961
Got wood?

item

Post by kg1961 »

remeber both my bmw were new off the lot 2007 and 2008
maybe they just can't make cars like the good old days
I owned a E30 and E36 with little to no problems
I have a acura tl I don't love it so this is why Im changing the stereo out but I have to say it works everyday I start it
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport