a garage i visited last week

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
joyride

a garage i visited last week

Post by joyride »

I was on the way back toward detroit, when a friend called and said "you have to come over and head to this guys garage with me". So I went, and it was the most fantastic thing I had ever seen. It was a warehouse in Brighton, and no one would have any guess as to what was inside.

It is a personal collection of 3 separate garages. #1 had some gorgeous muscle cars, with a few customs. #2 was mostly vettes. The '65 427's were perfect, as was the ZR-1. There were several twin turbos pushing 1000 hp. Then there was #3, the exotics. Holy shit, I almost couldnt contain myself. Its sad to say, but the wall of ferraris was pretty much eclipsed by a certain 2 vehicles (one of which I didnt even know would make it to the US).

Anyway, I thought some of you would enjoy the video. It isnt my video though (we didnt want to be 'those guys')
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Wow I saw pics of this awhile ago... absolutely nuts!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

that is a hell of a collection in one place. How many people own it?
joyride

Post by joyride »

That is one guys personal collection. His name is Ken Lingenfelter (as in Lingenfelter Performance). He's got thier twin turbo vette, but also a new twin turbo Camaro with body kit that I wouldnt mind owning.