A new show car for Phoenix Gold? The name is fitting...

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
Tad

A new show car for Phoenix Gold? The name is fitting...

Post by Tad »

Lee Noble (formerly of Noble cars) is no longer with Noble (due to disagreement with the Board of Directors), and is launching a new brand called Fenix...

www.fenixautomotive.com

I'd sure love to see one at CES decked out in PGs finest!

-Tad
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

nice! that looks mean as hell
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
joyride

Post by joyride »

Looks like a Ferrari and lambo had a love child. I see design elements from both. Hopefully the side profile is as promising as this front end.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I only got to see one noble a few years back when I was in phoenix but it was one of those moments that just just grabbed me. I saw it come alone the drivers side of my truck at light to pull past and make a left turn at the arrow and I almost hurt myself trying to get a good enough look at it to see what it was.
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

Renderings are fine and all but I'll begin to drool when there is an actual car. Not questioning the legitimacy of the company or their ability to actually make the cars, but renderings are renderings are renderings. Show me pictures of the real thing!
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
dwnrodeo

Post by dwnrodeo »

It's cool that they use GM motors though. It would be very easy to get replacement parts and aftermarket parts at a reasonable cost.
XS2300, XS2500, XS2300, X200.4, X100.2, Ti21000.4, Roadster 66

I'm gonna become a civil engineer. I'm gonna design septic tanks for playgrounds. Little kids can take shits! You idiot, what the hell do you do?
Omegadti16v

Post by Omegadti16v »

noble used/uses ford though, rearlights and engine on f.ex the m12 is from the first mondeo.
Orion Xtr275, Phoenix Gold m44, 2x Celestion ad12, Coustic xm-3, macrom 59.10, Tang Band W3-871 & W6-1139si
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

noble has used ford in the past, but i'm pretty sure he went with a ls9 on the fenix
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
gfunk_nz

Post by gfunk_nz »

the M12 was a boosted modeo engine as well wasn't it, 2.5 twin turbo or something, there's a guy that lives round here that has both a M12 and a supercharged ariel atom, he seems to take one out for a squirt then the other right after.