some work on the inside

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

some work on the inside

Post by ttocs »

My heater core went out, actually 3 yrs ago now but after moving from az to in I found myself missing it a little more. I had been putting it off and bypassed it long time ago and glad I did as it is a huge pain in the ass. I now have the steering wheel, entire dash and consol completely out and finally got the heater core replaced and ready to put it back together. While the dash was out I took advantage of it to update and replace a few items that I do not normally have access to like gauge and climate control lights to the factory parking brake boot that always tears. I explain the rest of the painting I did on the page. I just cleared them last night and after litting them sit for 18 hrs I finally couldn't keep my hand off of them to take some pics. I am waiting for some help from a buddy to put the dash in this weekend and will post pics then when I finish and install them perminatly.

I painted 3 green stripes as I had the boots qudroople stitched with black thread on the green side hoping it would make a little more distinctive line. Of course the black blends in fairly well with the dark green so the lines are there but not as sharp I I hoped they would be. I took a paint pen and did a small section on the inside of the boot and that makes the line much more distinct and matches the green/black stripes on the dash pretty well. Would you do it?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2395420/11
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

also now I am sure that by doing the heater core, this now means we will have 70 degree weather next week and my rear-end or tranny will go out............
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.