BLOWN UP TRUCK

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
JK

BLOWN UP TRUCK

Post by JK »

i was on my way out to tampa. i just got on the b line from 95. about 5 miles down the road the ac went off. i was like damn! i kept driving as i called my mechanic. he said to pull over it sound like i poped a belt. i was thinking that the exit was just a little bit further, so i pushed it a little further. that was a bad idea.... it started smoking and when i poped the hood there was oil every where. :idiot: :idiot: . it happened by randy bo bandy's.. :lol: . he wasnt home. i guess the tow truck has picked it up and droped it to my buddys shop. i think i blew the engine... the worst part was the grass was high and the bugs were biting me. it was hot as hell as well. the good part was i had a good pass time, but then i just remembered i hid a few white boys under the back tire. i just called the tow truck guy and its already droped off... now im pissed! that sucks!!!
JK

Post by JK »

i have had the truck back for a week now and no issues. all is runnin good without havin to have to put in a new engine.. im glad it didnt happen to my silver nissan. this one is just a through away. i call it the runner. crazy to say but i feel it has more power now...
The Golden One
Quarantined
Quarantined

Post by The Golden One »

that kinda reminds me of the time my friend bottemed out his nissan sentra on a big dip up from my house and busted his oil pan. i couldnt offer him much hope as he ran the engine for a short time with very little oil. but what the heck we jb welded the pan back and added some oil but we didnt use ordinary oil i had this stuff called power back we used that and some rotilla diesel oil. he ran the car and it was smoking like a frieght train then he then ran the car as hard as he could and i though the engine was gona blow. much to my suprise after he ran it down my street a few time's full tilt the smoking went away and the engine started to run way better infact it ran better than it ever did i believe even better than brand new.
JK

Post by JK »

nissans are the best... i just dont understand how they do what they do.. when i was drivin over the bridge it felt like someone was pushin it as i was goin up the bridge. it was like bursts of power. i was told it was knockin pretty bad and that i might need to get a new engine. when i came back i told him i didnt hear 1 noise. he couldnt belive it. he said all he did was put in a water pump and some new belts. i was about to write it off. now it looks like i can still keep tryin to run it into the dirt. cold ac and long gas milage. how do u go wrong....
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I havenever been a big fan of the nissans personally. The design is a little too boxy and boring imo.

What was wrong with the motor in the end?
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
JK

Post by JK »

ttocs wrote:I havenever been a big fan of the nissans personally. The design is a little too boxy and boring imo.

What was wrong with the motor in the end?
just a water pump :)