that boss is a bad mofo

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

that boss is a bad mofo

Post by ttocs »

what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
The Golden One
Quarantined
Quarantined

Re: that boss is a bad mofo

Post by The Golden One »

ive actually rode in a red 1970 boss 302 mustang that had a 351 cleveland in it, lets just say it was one of the best performance cars i ever rode in. :) the boss mustang was made for trans am racing that's the grit and the ball's of road racing for those who don't know :shaking2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3U4SjMF ... re=related
(Phoenix Gold) "Triple-Darlington High Definition Amplifier" (Rockford Fosjunk) "Triple-Distortion No Definition Amp on Fire"
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I think I saw a gt500 just a few moments ago. Blue/white white a big spoiler and it sounded NASTY.........

How come I always see cool cars when I borrow my folks prius to save some gas and only see prius's when I am in my mustang out to have fun? fuckin murphy....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
The Golden One
Quarantined
Quarantined

Post by The Golden One »

one time i was gona buy a 5.0 from a dude that had a gt350 replica with flared fenders that looked alot like this one, listen at this bad boy :compress: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQJsLpLDjx8
(Phoenix Gold) "Triple-Darlington High Definition Amplifier" (Rockford Fosjunk) "Triple-Distortion No Definition Amp on Fire"
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

I seen the new BOSS sitting in the showroom at Landmark when I was getting some parts afew weeks back. Pretty impressive ride just sitting there........
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!