new up grade on my end

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
kg1961
Got wood?

new up grade on my end

Post by kg1961 »

so i bought a great little car this year a nissan nx2000 no rust runs great fun as hell with the t tops off. but now i got a call from my father n law he is going to sell me his 2004 honda civic lx with 70 000km on it for about 4k the price is right very low km silver 5spd power window locks mirror and tilt i think so this car can last me some time.

now i look most of my gear with fit into the new car so thats a plus but i have to sell a car that is fun to drive. know anyone in alberta that want a good cheap car 184km power everthing cruise works no leaks from the t top or engine as i park it everyday on my drive way
looking for 1800 firm for memember or friend of memebers as i paid 2400 5 months ago for it oil change,plug,wire air filtter all changed ready to go 2 set of rims/tires car is dark blue

for anyone that has had a civic coupe can the sound good with just adding a sub /amp and deck or are the factory speaker crap?
i will keep you guys posted on whats going on but this can happen in the next 3 days
wish me luck
mike
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport