Remember that Forester XT I just bought.....

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
Me-262

Remember that Forester XT I just bought.....

Post by Me-262 »

Last weekend some asshole kids broke into our house while we were sleeping, stole some gear , took the keys and stole my car.

I went to bed about midnight, was very tired and went out like a light. I get a wake up call from the Police @ 1:30am. They found my Subie rolled over in a ditch, against a tree. From their words, its demolished. The little shitbags trashed it on purpose within 30 minutes of stealing it. They took it down an ATV trail area about 20 minutes drive from here. I am beyond words. What the f3ck is wrong with people ?

Heaven forbid I find out who it is, I may run them down by accident. It takes a special individual to break into a home that is obviously lived in, steal then trash the owners car. I doubt anyone will miss them.
fordtough1
Twisted's Boyfriend

Post by fordtough1 »

Man, that sucks ass. Sorry about your loss. Is it worth saving?

Bad thing is it was probably some fuckin little rich pricks just out screwin around. Mommy and Daddy will bail them out of any trouble they get in if they do catch them. :roll:

Just remember, bury the bodies deeeeeep. :wink:
Audiophiliac

Post by Audiophiliac »

Dont bury the bodies....you bury the remains of the bodies after you chop them into little bits, burn them, sift the ashes and spread them around in multiple places.

You want to be my first customer of my budget mobile crematorium? No questions asked....$99 cash and you get a brass or a silver urn. Add $3.99 for custom engraving on urn. :twisted:

Sorry about your loss! THat truly sucks. I hope someone finds out who did this. For your sake....not for theirs....hehe
fordtough1
Twisted's Boyfriend

Post by fordtough1 »

Audiophiliac wrote:Dont bury the bodies....you bury the remains of the bodies after you chop them into little bits, burn them, sift the ashes and spread them around in multiple places.

You want to be my first customer of my budget mobile crematorium? No questions asked....$99 cash and you get a brass or a silver urn. Add $3.99 for custom engraving on urn. :twisted:

Sorry about your loss! THat truly sucks. I hope someone finds out who did this. For your sake....not for theirs....hehe
It appears to me you have put waaaayyy too much thought into this. :lol:

But I will remember that if I ever need your crematorium services. :wink:
twisted
Fordtough's Boyfriend

Post by twisted »

man sorry to hear about your luck..............

you may think about gettin yourself one of these guysImage and nobody will try that again :lol: :lol:
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

Since they went for the car, is it a chance that it was someone(s) you know?

Twisted--beautiful dog!!
twisted
Fordtough's Boyfriend

Post by twisted »

AVICJR wrote:Twisted--beautiful dog!!

thank you sir :) that is banks das hinterland

good dog just had alot of drive as he was from east german & czech border patrol dogs.

he now lives just outside of mobile al. as a personal protection dog.

i cant beleive they had the balls to breakin while you were sleepin to steal your keys :shock:
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

That's just.... *sigh*
Me-262

Post by Me-262 »

Yes, SIGH is about it. I need official word from the insurance but I'll say its a write-off. There literally not a single body panel that is not dented in. The front end is smashed , both the roof and the floor boards are as wavy as a sandy beach. If they decided to fix it they'd literally have to build a new car around the seats.

...and I wouldn't burry the bodies. I'd put them nice and high on a crucifix on my front lawn with a sign telling other scum what happens to theives around here.
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

thats so fucked, i hope they catch them. if it was as totaled as you say, its hard to beleive there wasnt an injury

make your insurance find you an idetical car. you looked for a long ass time for that one IIRC
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

Aww man sorry about that.. That fucking sucks dick of the highest smelliness. I hope them and their scum family die in a horrid and unfortunate yatching accident.
If you're going through hell keep going

Winston Churchill

"this is the world's most powerfulest high's amp."

Some dumb cunt.
Me-262

Post by Me-262 »

It was not anybody I know. Typically people like me and even if they didn't there's not a single one who would break into my house.

There is a silver lining to all this. One of my buddies is a cop and I know several more through work as well. These knobs are inevitably going to get caught one day, it may not be this summer, or even this year. But I can guarantee when it happens, I will find out and see to it they get royally f3cked in one way or another.
SolacE

Post by SolacE »

feed them to the pigs...