my wifes stolen TBSS

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
twisted
Fordtough's Boyfriend

my wifes stolen TBSS

Post by twisted »

well guys this isnt new anymore but i had a trail blazer ss that my wife stole from me....lol i guess she wanted to make sure this 1 stayed around longer than anything else i have had :lol:
so in my underwear swapping i decided i "needed" a dodge 2500 diesel that was pretty bad ass until it decided to catch on fire 3 times because of defective ignition switches :shock: so i traded it in on this sweet ass 2006 trail blazer ss, well i had it a whole 2 weeks then my wife decided she wanted to drive it to get groceries one day.....well she came home and said thanks babe you can have the suburban :( the woman strait stole my penis extention :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:
but her she is......all 395hp 4:10 gear ratio sexy black ass that she is

this is the dodge i traded in on it....it was bad ass until it started catching on fire!!! had 8" of lift, 35" tires, a stage 2 ATS turbo & larger intercooler....the bitch had 800 lbft of torque and 620 hp :mrgreen:

and this is what i ended up with.....some of you guys may remember it when we got it in 2005

and now it looks like this 8)

i am getting ready to redo both installs so i will post separate threads for each build
dvnt88

Re: my wifes stolen TBSS

Post by dvnt88 »

Nice rides bro 8) ...but if my wife tried to pull that shit with me with my ride :naughty: ...she'd be out the door soooooo fast it would make her head spin. :lol: :twisted:
Attachments
20140610_175716.jpg
Audison Bit Ten
Hertz HSK163's (x2)
Hertz HX250 subs (x2)
Hertz HDP1
Hertz HDP4
PG Tantrum BassCUBE
XS Power D4900
Misc. PG Install Goodies

"Old-Skool TI-Whore"
twisted
Fordtough's Boyfriend

Post by twisted »

Nice charger bro......the only reason she got away with it is because in the time she has drove the suburban (since 05 or 06) I've had 8 different trucks......lol
I think it was her way of saying no more. If I have the burn I can't get rid of it because we have 4 kids so we need a family hauler and if she has the ss I can't get rid of it either.....lol
vwdude

Post by vwdude »

I feel for you. This is why I married my wife. When we first met I had an 01 camaro and a company mini van. She preferred to go out in the mini van, and hated the camaro. Too fast and "obnoxious". She never drove it in the several years before I sold it.

Btw. Nice tbss and burb. That ram looked cool too.
A few of these and a few of those.
Creator of www.phoenixgoldregistry.com
hit me up to add your limited edition amps.
oilworker

Post by oilworker »

I love the TBSS. I had 2 of them and miss them. The first one I had was awd and was Superior Blue. I loved that color. Then I bought a silver 2wd one that was built and made a 525 rwhp. Fun trucks. Some day I will get another one and do a turbo set-up on it.