new shit

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

Mackenzie wrote: hmm no comment...
Of course you have no comment, you never do.

You're a slippery piece of shit who likes to come along and troll with nothing but a smiley, taking digs at me and trying to be sneaky with a smiley.

You have accused me of being racist in the past and when proven wrong I got no apology. You are a spoilt little fucking douche piece of shit and I don't like you.

So do me a favor and fuck off. Because I am all out of patience for your bullshit. You have nothing to offer, no personality and your taste in supercharged battleship cars is just fucking dumb.

Do you know why Scotty sent me some shit? because of your 'holier than thou' attitude and the fact that your parents prop you up for you to surf on the coat tails. Your first post to me EVER was snotty and stuck up and since then you have done nothing but troll.

OK?
If you're going through hell keep going

Winston Churchill

"this is the world's most powerfulest high's amp."

Some dumb cunt.
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

damn i missed this earlier,
this is gonna get interesting but we all should just make comments that
dont offend anyone,

like my momma said, if you aint got nuthin nice to say then dont open your trap....

but either way lets really not let this become a flame war,

or fuck it let go till it ends.

aloha
You may have subs in your car........but my doors sound better!
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

He's been trolling at me since I hurt his dear feelings over @ soundbuggy.

Since then he will come along and offer his slippery little comments. They don't go un noticed.

I agree with your mum, mine said the same. If I dont have anything constructive or worthy to add to a post, or one I created I wont bother. Some however spend their lives going around with the intent to annoy others.

The funniest part is that within 20 minutes of annoying me like that IRL I would reach for the fists. Because, arguing gets you nowhere.

And I wouldnt let someone follow me around annoying me either, they would find out very fucking quickly not to fuck with me. I might not have won every fight in life, but I have left that person enough to remind them not to fuck with me again.

I dont remember when or why, but he's annoyed me on here before. And my patience is all out because he's a clusterfuck.
If you're going through hell keep going

Winston Churchill

"this is the world's most powerfulest high's amp."

Some dumb cunt.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Pandy, keep your personal vendettas to private messages. We don't need this to be flamewar central. Thanks.