Supercharger time..

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

I like bimmers just cant afford one! :(
Pedi
Flærdy flærdy børk børk

Post by Pedi »

Not to disturb this thread, but I do mainly motor-repairs and rebuilds when I am home from work.

For that 325 E36 you see in the background, it is ready for an euro M3 3.2l rebuild (321 hp):

I do also have a pic of my "workhorse" :wink: , a 525TDS (not that quite common overseas I believe..)

Selling your Ti9 mids? PM me, please..

I also need a DD10...
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

yum. what do you know about m52's? alsmot no one in america seems to know how to turbocharge them correctly. and those that do want ~$7000 to do it
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Pandy, this forum goes mostly unmoderated because the people here can moderate themselves. The minute I start putting up rules and regulations, this place will get a whole lot less fun. When you are hanging out with your friends, would you want someone looming over your shoulder policing everything you say? Fuck no. And I would feel terrible for doing it. I'm not here to be everyone's mom. We are all friends here, and there is absolutely no reason to go off like this. There is absolutely no reason for strictly defined rules, as long as a degree of common courtesy is held up on everyone's part.

With so many good people here, this is very easy to achieve. Case in point: eric b. He came on our forum spouting off unbased "facts". When challenged, he responded only with insults. Because of this he was collectively ridiculed off of the forum by everyone.

Your thread got locked because of the way you came back at him. He posts an emoticon, and you post insult-riddled essays on drama. Seriously, is there any point? Do you actually think that this is helping your case? A thread is just a thread, you didn't lose anything but a single train of thought which got derailed anyways. It takes a matter of seconds to make a new post, so there was no point in letting that thread stay, because it had delved ridiculously off of topic... just like this one.

If you want to choose not to ignore him, then by all means, don't. You are free to call him out all you want to. Just don't respond with a whole bunch of stupid childish insults. You can turn it around on him in his threads AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IT REASONABLE.

It is reasonable to argue that his Crown Vic can't handle. It is NOT reasonable to say that he likes Crown Vics because he's a "wanker idiot". That has nothing to do with the car or ANYTHING besides your personal feelings getting hurt because he posted a picture of a face 8)

So now you come to this thread and you start firing off, not just at Mack, but everyone else who is here to have a good time. Everyone here has made an excellent point, and you would do well to listen to them.

So now I am locking this thread too. Now you two are even, and I expect that the two of you will keep your ridiculous flamewar between each other in private messages. I'm giving you guys a chance to resolve these things like adults instead of egotistical morons. Please choose correctly.