BEHOLD, "THE SATURN"!!!!!!

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
twisted
Fordtough's Boyfriend

Post by twisted »

dude.....wtf is with that ghetto azz cai you got yo.......and tuck those wires in under those amps better..

gooood idiots :lol:
VW337
Meatgician

Post by VW337 »

Two points to bash:

1. It's a saturn.

2. the misses is standing next to a No sunday use sign, she may hold that against you.........er but not on sundays...... :lol:

Level out the amp boards and with a bit of fiberglass you could round off the viewable edges into the trunk opening and have a cleaner view......just a thought.
I think we've established that "Ka Ka" and "Tukki Tukki" don't work.
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

So that you don't feel alone with your "still under construction" install.

mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

D A M N!!!!! Those Onyx amps look soooooo daaaammmmmnnnnnnnn SEXY!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

Uhhmmmm.. let me see....
YOUR WIPER-FLUID IS LOW!
[damn, that was hard, pffff..]
Actually, I looked twice at those rear-doors.. :shock: suicide-doors on a modern car...
Never saw those over here.
Rest looks like a simple,good-sounding, no-nonsense install to me, sorry.
Those installs tend to sound better than the very complex ones IMHO. :wink:
nico
HoseHead
Tim Horton Himself

Post by HoseHead »

What an ugly piece of crap.

There. Is that what you're looking for?

HH
The only stupid question is the one not asked .......
Francious70
Half Baked

Post by Francious70 »

mr tibbs wrote:D A M N!!!!! Those Onyx amps look soooooo daaaammmmmnnnnnnnn SEXY!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
You can say that again.
Boomshackalacka
nick-caper
BANNED!!!!!1111

Post by nick-caper »

Ok.. The car sux. I had a x girlfriend who was a ho by the way and had a white one and she had to take half the engine out to replace the useless motorcycle sized battery that was wedged inside the dam thing. It was unconfortable. It had no power. It made funny, messed up noises. It rattled. It was junk.
I understand you have no real good speaker locations but to screw the tweeter in the fake ass plastic panels over the midrange is LOL comical cause I actually did worse then that with my moms Nissan Stanza when I was like 17. I cant understand how you getting 1000 watts out of that car. The alrenator is probably thowing 40 amps at most. But, Its a Saturn. The most rediculous of all GM made cars in my opinion. They claim no haggling or hassling over price of a Saturn at the dealership caus ethey already lowered it for you. LOL Yea what a crock of poo.
I wouldnt take a saturn. I would give it away! LOL

My 3 cents and a bit of lint............
PG Phorum is like a box of empty chocolates. Nothing to appreciate and no satisfaction.
nick-caper
BANNED!!!!!1111

Post by nick-caper »

O wait. I do like the speakers you used. I had some LPG and they sounded tasty... ;-)
PG Phorum is like a box of empty chocolates. Nothing to appreciate and no satisfaction.
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

Umm, if you had to take out half of the engine to get the battery out your an idiot. It's right there in the front of the engine bay. Also, the tweets were tried out above the mids, now they are on the sail panel and they sound great there!! Say what you want about the car, but it does the trick for me for now. It is what it is. :roll:
nick-caper
BANNED!!!!!1111

Post by nick-caper »

Yea this model you have is what . a 99? The ex had a 96 0r earlier and it was a POS. I tried changing the battery and it had to goto the dealership.
Anyway, Hey u asked and here was my opinion.. And hey you always shittin on me! SO Im glad to return the kind gesture.. LOL

But seriously. I did way worse then that to my moms car. So the install aint that bad. At least you took the time to make the amps stay on a sheet of MDF. I know allot of Dummmys who let the amp sit there with no security. And then they wonder why there shit has to be sent to the repair shop? DOH!
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

Actually it's an '02, but they were the same from the time they first started to make them ('94 IIRC) until this model. If you had to take it to the dealer there was a problem with the person taking the battery out, not the car. Again, say what you want about the car I could care less, but you are wrong about the battery.

And as far as me always shittin on you well, maybe you should not open your mouth and give others the ammo to work with. :wink: :wink:
nick-caper
BANNED!!!!!1111

Post by nick-caper »

Maybe...But I like giving my opinion even if it sux.
And hey I was 17 back then so maybe I was stupid and just didnt wann adeal with it. The ho wasnt worth my trouble. I just remeber I couldnt get the dam thing out cause there was to much shit in the way. Maybe hers was some kind of rare saturn! LOL
nick-caper
BANNED!!!!!1111

Post by nick-caper »

Who is the chic?
nick-caper
BANNED!!!!!1111

Post by nick-caper »

O and we got one thing in common.
I lived next to a group of morons that steadily pounded my door for preaching. I came to call them morons rather then mormons cause I think that anybody who rides a bike in the summertime with a suit and tie on is retarted...So I call them morons
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

nick-caper wrote:Who is the chic?
My fiance, got something smart ass to say about that? :twisted:
nick-caper
BANNED!!!!!1111

Post by nick-caper »

LOL.. Dam dude. Why you so hostile? I was gonna say she is pretty..
Merry Christmas ;-)
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

nick-caper wrote:LOL.. Dam dude. Why you so hostile? I was gonna say she is pretty..
Merry Christmas ;-)
I guess you have just rubbed me the wrong way in the past, that and I'm drinking and watching stupid chick flicks right now because I was outvoted and it pisses me off. :wink:

Alright, I'll lay off. It is the holidays after all! Merry xmas right back at ya mang!! :D