OMG this is clasic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
Mastiff
French Poodle

OMG this is clasic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Mastiff »

444 FED

Post by 444 FED »

The interweebnet needs some new jokes. :?
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

W O W!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Francious70
Half Baked

Post by Francious70 »

:shock: :shock:

Wow... just wow.
Boomshackalacka
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

there is no way that is real. no one can be that Dee dee dee and have an audi to begin with...funny to read though
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
VW337
Meatgician

Post by VW337 »

wow
I think we've established that "Ka Ka" and "Tukki Tukki" don't work.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

444 FED

Post by 444 FED »

Thi has been circulating the weebnet for a few years now. :roll:
Mastiff
French Poodle

Post by Mastiff »

444 FED wrote:Thi has been circulating the weebnet for a few years now. :roll:

Well excuse me Mr. Jaded internet veteran.
Attachments
captin talk.jpeg
captin talk.jpeg (65.68 KiB) Viewed 6683 times
444 FED

Post by 444 FED »

Right back at ya! ;)
Mastiff
French Poodle

Post by Mastiff »

Dismissed…… underlings the plague of humanity. :roll:
Zomb1fied

Post by Zomb1fied »

no way you didnt see the one with the guy with the corvette who is going to route his exhaust into the air intake for a boost?

Im serial. lemme find the linky
Zomb1fied

Post by Zomb1fied »

bah I cant find it :( its fucking hilarious though, he even draws plans for it :D
444 FED

Post by 444 FED »

Zomb1fied wrote:bah I cant find it :( its fucking hilarious though, he even draws plans for it :D
I don't know, I thought it was quite lame and an obvious attempt at a joke. At least the sand blasting the engine internally could have been true.
It looks like the site where that originated from ("Direct Exhaust Injection), has changed how you can view the site. I have the link from anothet site I frequent but popped up with a login screen.
Zomb1fied

Post by Zomb1fied »

444 FED wrote:I don't know, I thought it was quite lame and an obvious attempt at a joke. At least the sand blasting the engine internally could have been true.
It looks like the site where that originated from ("Direct Exhaust Injection), has changed how you can view the site. I have the link from anothet site I frequent but popped up with a login screen.
It was no joke. When told that the exhaust gases were hot he argued he was going to use a device to cool them down.

Personally I am happy for you feeling the way you do because it means you were raised to be intelligent and have never met anyone as dumb as a post.

However, I am sad to report that there are hundreds of people out there like that and thus it's perfectly believable.

For a couple of examples, I used to run a PC shop and repair center in London.

We had.

A woman came in and brought a brand new machine. She took it home and came back complaining the CD rom drive didnt open properly.

She was dead fucking right, it didnt. When I investigated it had a floppy disc jammed down it's poor throat.

Another example was again a woman. She ran a lawyers office and had spent the best part of the day trying to jam a serial mouse into a AT keyboard socket. Before she could even get the fucking thing to work she had to fork out 90 quid for a new motherboard seeing as she broke the AT keyboard port.

Final example. This dude comes in and buys a CD writer. He asks how difficult it is to fit and I make the mistake of telling him it is easy.

The next day he comes back and the innards of the pc are completely and totally fried. Half of the IDE cable is burned off and the wires are exposed and it STUNK of molten plastic.

Upon investigation I noticed he had used a 12v fan wire that he had laying around and connected that into the audio output (4pin) of the drive.

When I asked why he had done that he said "well I had that cable laying around and wanted to use it and it seemed to fit ok"

Even though the manual said you didnt even need to connect up that cable to anything if the motherboard had onboard sound.

Fantastic.

So in summary, yes, there really are people that dumb out there and they really do dumb things like that.
444 FED

Post by 444 FED »

Yes, I was raised to learn all that I can. :)

I have, however, met people I was surprised that didn't forget how to breath. I just think I may have more hope in the human race?