Prepping the car for sale.

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

oh and Im getting the windows tinted too.. My room mate insisted because he says it will complete the look.
If you're going through hell keep going

Winston Churchill

"this is the world's most powerfulest high's amp."

Some dumb cunt.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

That spoiler seems to match your car a lot better than the ones we were intially discussing. I like how the round curve of the wings on the side actually matches the round curve of the boot. The black seems to make sense among all of your other parts.

So... I don't hate it ;), but I still preferred it without the spoiler.

Glad to hear you are matching your interior though. That's always a peeve of mine, when someone has red seats, grey leather, and a white dash. Looks like clown barf! Pick a color scheme and stick to it. The interior and exterior can have different schemes, but they should at least be complimentary.
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

the thing was when I painted the parts with that kameleon it looked blue in the light, like royal blue with a tiny hint of green.

The problem is that with no light its green.

Anyway, gonna get the color matched to the blue on the seats :) the pedals are blue and carbon, seats blue and black, so its only doing the accents in blue now and the interior will flow.

Winston Churchill

Some dumb cunt.
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

stipud wrote:That spoiler seems to match your car a lot better than the ones we were intially discussing. I like how the round curve of the wings on the side actually matches the round curve of the boot. The black seems to make sense among all of your other parts.
We've actually had a discussion about this at the car club the other day. Basically 99% of the applications these things are used in are on stock cars and are very ill fitted.

I could add pretty much anything to the car now and it wouldnt look that bad. Basically I put in all the ground work. From the very subtle body mods to the paint and rims.. Funny enough the kid I got this from had it on a stock talon, and it looked utter gash.. I feel you on the curves too, they werent like that before (the ends) they were 'ramped' I cut them myself :)

It has been modded alot, including a 5" chop from each side to stop it sticking out from the car. Now its about 3" in meeting the curve of the car.

It was also covered in fake carbon fibre vinyl, but underneath it is very light and strong. Was very impressed with the brackets too, and at $30 I really cant complain.

Winston Churchill

Some dumb cunt.